BW/BW2 New side games?

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
Just wondering what ideas people had for the new side games coming out. This isnt for sequels to BW, Gray, or Ruby/sapphire, its to early for that. This is for posting ideas on side games like mystery dungeons, XD, and pokemon ranger. Wanted to know how you all thought the new legends and pokemon would fit into the games. My ideas:
Mystery Dungeons:
Dream World- big dungeon opened by saving a musharna. All pokemon with DW abilities, moves and items.
Many more teams that you would meet. Theyd give lots of advice and have good backstories like.
ex. Wargle, Staraptor, Altaria
ex. Rhyperior, Electivire, Magmortar
Bigger town with tons of pokemon with jobs. New additions to like
ex. Blissey ownsdaycare, chansey owns nursery. Gabite and Sabelye would own the treasure thing. Arcanine would own the police station, Slowking as the elder, etc.

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
Pokemon Ranger ying & yang,Pretty much the same controls and graphics as previous titles but with a different scheme.Reshiram and Zekrom Both enter a battle that is close to destroying The Unova(god what a horrid name) region and you as a ranger must gather pokemon to fend off these foes.

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
I like the idea. Im hoping each pokemon gets 2 moves as assists. Itd be like rhyperior getting rock wrecker and eq since thats its signature move and the other is its other type.
I want some bounty hunters to maybe attempt to capture both- only to cause a huge fight between the two.
Person needs to have several pokemon they can call on many times (not a pichu), and have to meet the now angry musketeer trio.

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
Good add on with the musketeer trio,the bounty hunters also seem interesting as well.Like the bounty hunters were paid to capture the trio by team plasmas head (geechisu),to add on to that.

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
Yeah. maybe after he failed, he dissappeared to continue taking power. Meanwhile the hunters, who are still hired, attempt to fend off the musketeers with The Cloud trio. Other legends are side missions, except kyurem.
How about you start off by rescuing the starters, which rangers see and recruit you?

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
Yah i know but its fun anyway. I really want to see a super smash brotherslike pokemon game. Itd be real tie and each pokemon would have 2 moves (thats where i got the idea before). There would be like 9 floors in each challenge. Each floor has a mini boss and 1 Legend at the end. Some would be unlockable. Ex. Beat an iron mountain, desert and snowy mountain to awaken each regi. Then, regiggigas can be awakened in an ancient dungeon with fossils.
I got tons more ideas.

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
I want a mystery dungeon night and day. It makes since because Black=night White=Day. And later to go along with grey they could make a Mystery Dungeon Twilight.
I always wanted a partner game of ranger. Just like how black and white are almost the same game I want the same kind of thing with ranger.