New Shining Cards in IFDS?

Gale said:
And yes, that is the new shiny. The 3 new shinies are Duskull, Drifloon, and Voltorb. Check Pokebeach for more info, and congrats on pulling a very rare card :)!

am i the only one that sees that starly also is shiny??? ( so its 4 shinies in the new set 0.o )

makka said:
Gale said:
And yes, that is the new shiny. The 3 new shinies are Duskull, Drifloon, and Voltorb. Check Pokebeach for more info, and congrats on pulling a very rare card :)!

am I the only one that sees that starly also is shiny??? ( so its 4 shinies in the new set 0.o )

Um, I don't think the Starly is shiny. One, it doesn't actually look shiny, and two, if it was, it would probably follow the same theme as the other three, meaning, there's a common, non-shiny version of the pokemon, and a shiny verison as as well. Get what I mean?

Plus, I'm sure plenty of people that have bought IFIDS boxes can tell you that Starly is just any old common.

Bazzafer said:
makka said:
Gale said:
am I the only one that sees that starly also is shiny??? ( so its 4 shinies in the new set 0.o )

Um, I don't think the Starly is shiny. One, it doesn't actually look shiny, and two, if it was, it would probably follow the same theme as the other three, meaning, there's a common, non-shiny version of the pokemon, and a shiny verison as as well. Get what I mean?

Plus, I'm sure plenty of people that have bought IFIDS boxes can tell you that Starly is just any old common.

21ke4vd.jpg

starly.jpg

i didn't find any pictures of a shiny starly put hope this helps

makka said:
Bazzafer said:
makka said:
Gale said:

21ke4vd.jpg

starly.jpg

I didn't find any pictures of a shiny starly put hope this helps

hahaha, i just wanted to say that, ive been looking on that card very closely and it indeed does look like a shiny starly.

but it is a common card though...

btw here:
396.png

Yeah, I guess it kind of does because its feathers have a tint of brown.. I'm thinking it might just be an effect of the shadowing, since it's perched on a tree branch.

Look, if Starly's not Shiny, it won't have the sparkles that red Duskull, yellow Driftloon, and blue Voltorb do.

Groudon465 said:
Look, if Starly's not Shiny, it won't have the sparkles that red Duskull, yellow Driftloon, and blue Voltorb do.

it doesnt have them, but the color is really like on a shiney, maybe its shiney but not as rare as the others are, c'mon, its brown, everyone can see that.

Bazzafer said:
Yeah, I guess it kind of does because its feathers have a tint of brown.. I'm thinking it might just be an effect of the shadowing, since it's perched on a tree branch.

Yata said:
Groudon465 said:

it doesnt have them, but the color is really like on a shiney, maybe its shiney but not as rare as the others are, c'mon, its brown, everyone can see that.

I rest my case.

Groudon465 said:
Bazzafer said:

Yata said:
Groudon465 said:

I rest my case.

k sorry '-__-
it probably isn't but looks like it hehe, doesn't it?
:D

It is NOT shiny. I have 3 of them from 1 single box: clue 1. It does not sparkle, however I look at it: clue 2. It looks just like an ordinary Starly, as I look at it: clue 3.

I guess the quality of the scans were not good enough.

Yeah, it seems people are having a little trouble identifying shinys...like I thought...like I did at first.
I'm worried about the value of the cards when they come over. I'm afraid they won't be valued as much as a Lv.X or more b/c there no great indicator except for the sparkles, and some people could mistake that for reverse holo or something similar. (The collectibility would be somewhat ruined if people got rid of them for 2-3 bucks on ebay.) That's why I suggested that maybe PUSA should give it holo edges, or put the shiny gold star by the name when they come over. Think I should write them?

Rocket0777 said:
Yeah, it seems people are having a little trouble identifying shinys...like I thought...like I did at first.
I'm worried about the value of the cards when they come over. I'm afraid they won't be valued as much as a Lv.X or more because there no great indicator except for the sparkles, and some people could mistake that for reverse holo or something similar. (The collectibility would be somewhat ruined if people got rid of them for 2-3 bucks on ebay.) That's why I suggested that maybe PUSA should give it holo edges, or put the shiny gold star by the name when they come over. Think I should write them?

no dont, its just the thing they mAde it brown lol, it does not sparkle but it looks like a shiny starly from the game. its brown...

Back