New Season Anime - Spring 2011

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
Just wondering what anyone will be interested in. I'm looking forward to Gintama, Ao no Exorcist and the High School of the Dead OVA myself.
http://www.animeph.com/spring-2011-new-anime-season-preview-list

[C], Ao no Exorcist (been looking forward for some shonen after all this Madoka and IS bs), Kaiji S2 (F YESSSSSSS), Gintama S2 (F YESSSSS), Steins Gate (F YESSSSSSS), Seikon no Qwaser S2 (teehee), TWGOK S2, Maria Holic S2 (teehee), Deadman Wonderland, Toriko, and some others I can't remember.

Seems like its gonna be a good season.

one last thing: i now know there are more people that actually do know what anime really is and what seasons are. i commend you orwhatever that word is

Emeralds Hold No Hope said:
[C], Ao no Exorcist (been looking forward for some shonen after all this Madoka and IS bs), Kaiji S2 (F YESSSSSSS), Gintama S2 (F YESSSSS), Steins Gate (F YESSSSSSS), Seikon no Qwaser S2 (teehee), TWGOK S2, Maria Holic S2 (teehee), Deadman Wonderland, Toriko, and some others I can't remember.

Seems like its gonna be a good season.

one last thing: i now know there are more people that actually do know what anime really is and what seasons are. i commend you orwhatever that word is

hmmm, Seikon no Qwaser 2, interesting....anybody know where I can find all the eps to stream of the first season, where I was streaming stopped halfway thru the season...the HSOTD OVA should be good, I was kinda sad to see that only make 13 eps...Stein's Gate is interesting, I've seen the first ep

Back