new rules

dark guy

team rocket admin
i just want to hear what your guys think of the new rules personally i think they are great speciel for none american players who have moch beter chance to reach worlds.

not bad~

but it's not really very good for the countries other than japan and USA, since other countries only have tornaments in BIG cities~ so for those who live far away from big cities, worlds is juz getting further and further for them~

No this is GOOD for other countries. It simply allows more representitives from other countries to appear at Worlds instead of it being a completely dominated US event, which it shouldn't. It's WORLDS remember. The ranking system and elimination of grinders will stop those lazy people who think they can turn up on the day and win without playing anywhere else. I'm glad these rules have been brought it.

Now all POP needs to do is start hosting it in other countries. Why? Because it's WORLDS.

I like the changes, but I think there might be a problem for Cabada and Mexico. US has far more events than Canada and Mexico. That might mean that Canadians and Mexicans will have a small chance of getting to Worlds.

RE:  new rules

TYranitarFReak said:
not bad~

but it's not really very good for the countries other than japan and USA, since other countries only have tornaments in BIG cities~ so for those who live far away from big cities, worlds is juz getting further and further for them~

thats not true because i live in denmark and here do the bigest city not even have a legue or any tornament but the danish champienship is held in a relly smal city

Back