Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Regigigas promo will be available in next month’s issue of CoroCoro Ichiban magazine. It will be promo #266/S-P. The magazine will release on January 21st in Japan.
Regigigas – Colorless – HP150
Basic Pokemon
[C] Break In: 20 damage. Attach a basic Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokemon.
[C][C][C][C] Double Impact: 120x damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 120 damage for each heads.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

Continue reading...

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Regigigas Lv.X was peak design for Regigigas cards. All went downhill from there. Neat art tho.

FilpACoin

The Best Typo
Regigigas Lv.X was peak design for Regigigas cards. All went downhill from there. Neat art tho.
Crimson Invasion Regigigas? That one was pretty cool. It's kind of hard to design a card around Regigas' signature traits, but that incorporated them pretty well.
Yeah, pretty cool art. It looks like GOSSAN is a new artist to watch out for, yet to make his debut in English releases. I believe his first cards are this, the new Crobat V art, and the new Team Yell Grunt art.

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Is this the first Pokemon card to have animation smears (or whatever the still image equivalent is called)

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Love how we're at a point where a Pokemon can potentially deal two Base Set Charizard's health worth of damage on turn 2 and it's an obvious crap card.

The Fish

0.o
I don't see it on the Urshi but good catch on the crobat
SWSH6_EN_44.png

Not as nutty as Crobat, but still cool

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
I'm not sure what you guys are counting as 'animation smears' but it occurs to me if anyone was going to do it it would be Scyther, who has what I'd term blurry movement that might be what you're asking about in his Undaunted and Hidden Fates cards.

There's lots of other cases but it's such a common thing in artwork it baffles me you think it took the TCG, which started in 1996, until 2021 to do it.

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
I'm not sure what you guys are counting as 'animation smears' but it occurs to me if anyone was going to do it it would be Scyther, who has what I'd term blurry movement that might be what you're asking about in his Undaunted and Hidden Fates cards.

There's lots of other cases but it's such a common thing in artwork it baffles me you think it took the TCG, which started in 1996, until 2021 to do it.
fair enough I might just not have been paying enough attention to it