Writing New (random) fanfic: Dr Sciences school of starsigns! (Not Pokemon)

hypertech

GET ME TO KH HOSPITAL!
Lol, to be a character just post your name, starsign, and personality, and if you wish, bio.

Prolouge:
Dr Science was a scientific man, he didnt believe in anything mythilogical or well... you know, he was obsessed with using a bunsen burner as a flamethrower, he was obessed with using acid as a chili sauce, and so-on...

But one day, something happened that changed his scientific life forever! He got a letter saying:

Congratulations Mr Science, you have won a school! But not just any school, a school of starsigns! Meet me at ThisisnotasetupbyyourarchnemesisDrWho Square.
Yours faithfully(Or not)
Mr Ginandtonic Mythoquack

Now, DR Science, was not a guy who believed in horoscopes, but either way, he had won a school of starsigns, and, as you can imagine, he read the horoscope section of the newspaper every day!

He decided to rush to the square, to take advangtage of this offer even though he really wasnt into horoscopes (really). Mr Mythoquack saw him right there, and said:
"Ah, you must be our lucky contest winner!"
"What contest?"
"The contest for trying to kill Mr Bean while eating tuna flavoured pudding..."
"Ah, right, that one, I thought the prize was a galleon of strawberry quik..."
"We ran out, apparently SOMEONE didnt get the message of: the new law to drink a galleon of strawberry quik a day is in full use here..."
"By the way, I dont believe in horoscopes coming true..."
"Ok, then, now, you may find it inconcievable or at the very least a bit unlikely that the reletive postion of the planets and the stars could have a special deep significance or meaning that exclusivly applies to only you but let me give you my insurance that these forcasts and predictions are all based on solid scientific documented evidence..."
"Yeah, whatever, I dont like that stuff, so go kiss a chicken."
"..."
"You heard me, KISS A CHICKEN OR DIE!"
"Fine, but before I do, i must tell you your horoscope for tommorow:
the stars predict tommorow youll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep..."
"But..."
"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you signed a contract, you MUST run the school..." Mr Mythoquack said, showing him a contract with his signiture on it.
"But I thought that was a contract to audition on American Idol!"

2 weeks earlier...
"DONT YOU WISH YOU BOYFREIND WAS GAY LIKE ME, DONT YOU, DONT YOU"
Simon Cow: Yes, i do...

"You signed it either way..."

So, there began a beatiful school, that would in the end, demolish at the hands of Simon Cow, or not, so let us move on!

Back