New Project! Flarejack

pokemonfan723

The Dimension of all Pizza
WHAAA? ANOTHER SET?

Yes. This time im actually gonna do it. It's SUMMER VACATION and im off school so i have WAAY more time on my hands.

Set Description: Blast your opponents away with the all new Pokemon TCG: XY-Flarejack Expansion! With all new Pokemon and Powerful Trainers, you will be the ultimate Pokemon Master! With all new Pokemon-EX Sableye-EX and Electrode-EX by your side, your team will be the ultimate Powerhouse!

The all new Pokemon XY-Flarejack expansion includes:
-Over 100 new cards
-All new Pokemon-EX
-New ACE-SPEC Trainer Cards!

It will use Classic Standard Blanks, but with XY pokemon... I know, right? I need a team of people to help me on this, so PM me if your interested!

Good to see another new set up here!
With all these projects going on, the faking community definitely has no shortage of cards to look forward to.

Amperglyph said:
Good to see another new set up here!
With all these projects going on, the faking community definitely has no shortage of cards to look forward to.

The faking community is quite amazing, really. It seems that people collaborating to create fakes is almost something you see every day.

darkanine87 said:
pokemonfan723 said:
Sounds good! Would you like to help in the card designing?

The thing is, I don't know how to actually make the cards, but I can come up with attacks and HP and stuff.

That's actually what I meant, so it's alright if you do.

pokemonfan723 said:
darkanine87 said:
The thing is, I don't know how to actually make the cards, but I can come up with attacks and HP and stuff.

That's actually what I meant, so it's alright if you do.

Oh Ok haha. Big Mushroom could heal 50 damage from 3 of your Pokemon.

pokemonfan723 said:
Broken cards. LOVE IT!

Ooh! How about a Cacturne with an attack for two grass energy, does 60 to the active and 30 to a benched pokemon if you discard a trainer card from your hand?

All right!
Note, read the new update, please.

darkanine87 said:
pokemonfan723 said:
Broken cards. LOVE IT!

Ooh! How about a Cacturne with an attack for two grass energy, does 60 to the active and 30 to a benched pokemon if you discard a trainer card from your hand?

Im almost done. Just need art.

Back