New 'Premium Champion' Set, Blastoise Mega Battle Special Pack!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
First of all, we don't even know if this will be a set in the west(I personally think it will, even if it's a concept pack, but that's just me), but Toad isn't the scary one. We should be scared of the possibility of a Night March reprint.

So they're reprinting all these XY EXs.. But will they ever reprint any BW EXs? That'd be really neat to see, rather than having the same metagame just over and over for the next few years they could shuffle things up a bit? I don't mean crazy stuff like X-ball mewtwo but the playable EXs just so we had some more variety.

BWP_EN_BW36.png
BW10_EN_60.png
BW6_EN_22.png
BW8_EN_93.png
BW7_EN_9.png
BW9_EN_85.png

I really hope so...I'd love to see pretty much anything from BW that can add life to today's metagame.

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
The NM print could always be like the Mewtwo-Darkrai decks, where it's just a reprint of the PHF Night Marchers.

If not, and they are actually reprinting those cards, I think it's the stupidest move they could possibly make. Well okay, except if they reprinted Trevenant XY.

Purrloin

Lots of reprinting going on between this and Generations... and N. This is all N's fault.

I like that they all are quasi-reverse-foils though. Any word if any cards have new art, a la Legendary Treasures?

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
I love the way the Kangaskhan looks!! That mirror foil looks great on EXs. I can't wait to order some of these packs or boxes. Anyone know how many packs would be in a standard booster box? I think it wouldn't be 20 considering that there's 10 cards in a pack.

JL_muserwolves

Mercy!
I REALLY hope this doesn't make its way to our shores. While I'd welcome Wobbuffet BREAK and the Beedrill stuff and a couple of the cards involved, I think it'd be a travesty to reprint some of these.

Clear

Birb is the Word
please don't reprint lampent.
x 3.14159265358979323846

For the sake of this game, they need to not reprint it.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
joltik/pumpkaboo reprint... so if we get this we may have to deal with night march for another year.

edit and there's the lampent.

Last edited:

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
And Joltik/Pumpkaboo (Night March) are reprinted... at least they didn't reprint Lampent (or it hasn't leak yet), but tell me if they are dumb or what... What's the point of reprinting the core of one of the most toxic decks ever seen in competitive play... I hope that these reprints will be skipped by TPCi!

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
Night march is reprinted ?!?!? I'm up for that. Plus, another set with shaymin in... pretty sweet too

Fowkes

Aspiring Trainer
CTRL F LAMPENT JOLTIK PUMPKABO WAOREUHJAIOFGSUOEIHBHESDIOyfhSDIAUOHJFISDULFDSF

EDIT: SEISMITOAD AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Last edited:

cragontheone

Aspiring Trainer
so... this will be a release in japan for now.. will we get this in europe and the otherparts of the world? i do really hope so... that would mean i wont get to leave my gardevoir ex deck and will still be able to play it after rotation that will come in september<3

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
so... this will be a release in japan for now.. will we get this in europe and the otherparts of the world? i do really hope so... that would mean i wont get to leave my gardevoir ex deck and will still be able to play it after rotation that will come in september<3

There's been a lot of debate and speculation on the issue, but nothing has been officially confirmed for now if/how this set will be released outside of Japan.

cragontheone

Aspiring Trainer
There's been a lot of debate and speculation on the issue, but nothing has been officially confirmed for now if/how this set will be released outside of Japan.

I really hope it will be released in the rest of the world just for the sake of my awesome gardevoir ex deck<3

Fowkes

Aspiring Trainer
There's no way this is going to be Japan exclusive. Wouldn't that give an unfair advantage to the Japanese players?

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
I would like to thank TPCi for the total reprint of Night March, Seismitoad-EX and Crobat (Zubat/Golbat were already reprinted in Generations):

Thank you for the reprint of all the toxic cards this game needs to suck. It's lack of new ideas or what? I can smell some stale air in the Standard format right now, like when Wizards of the Coast reprinted the same cards 100 times... and I don't like it.