New Poncho-Clad Pikachu Boxes, Sleeves; Mega Evolution Distribution

Well, an english release of poncho Pikachu's will be great. How many do we have right now?
1. Charizard
2. Magikarp
3. Gyarados
4. Audino / Lucario / Slowbro
5. Mega Charizard X
6. Mega Charizard Y

Did I forget one?

Oh, dear me, are those adorable. Would love to pick one up if I have the opportunity; I absolutely love my Magikarp/Gyarados version of the box. :p

Yes they certainly are :D Love to obtain them

Another reason to start collecting the japanese cards.
I mostly collect Japanse cards they Don't have in english and I really really love, like B day Pikachu natta wake, shining Mew from the NEO series, make believe Pikachu magikarp en Gyarados, Pikachu outbreak cards, diancie promo - like the one in PhF but with different art....

For anyone interested, Sunyshore is offering pre-orders of these products again, just like they did for the Magikarp/Gyarados Pikachu boxes from earlier this summer. :) You can access them here. I've already got my order in! I can't really justify getting both, so it was a tough choice, but I ended up going for the Mega Charizard X version. :p

For anyone interested, Sunyshore is offering pre-orders of these products again, just like they did for the Magikarp/Gyarados Pikachu boxes from earlier this summer. :) You can access them here. I've already got my order in! I can't really justify getting both, so it was a tough choice, but I ended up going for the Mega Charizard X version. :p

On that site it says $40 but above it says it should be around $25. I wonder if it'll be up on amiami.

On that site it says $40 but above it says it should be around $25. I wonder if it'll be up on amiami.

¥2500 is the MSRP price, but Sunyshore and other similar middleman-esque services do charge commission fees for the time/effort/cost of acquiring product, which is why their listed price is more expensive (you can see more information about this on their site, if you wish). Since this is a Pokémon Center only product, AmiAmi and similar retailers will not be carrying it. As such the only ways to obtain it are via a service like Sunyshore, buying via resellers on eBay, using a middleman service to purchase from the amazon.co.jp Pokémon Center site when available (since they only ship domestic), or having a source in Japan that can buy one for you.

Well, an english release of poncho Pikachu's will be great. How many do we have right now?
1. Charizard
2. Magikarp
3. Gyarados
4. Audino / Lucario / Slowbro
5. Mega Charizard X
6. Mega Charizard Y

Did I forget one?
Also there is sableye near the lucario.

For people who want to get all the Japanese promos might as well give up now. I know for a fact I cannot get those promos. Come on! about $200 for english on orders and you may not get them :mad:. %40 of getting ONE of them. I guess the only chance I have is to get them off of a website or something.

¥2500 is the MSRP price, but Sunyshore and other similar middleman-esque services do charge commission fees for the time/effort/cost of acquiring product, which is why their listed price is more expensive (you can see more information about this on their site, if you wish). Since this is a Pokémon Center only product, AmiAmi and similar retailers will not be carrying it. As such the only ways to obtain it are via a service like Sunyshore, buying via resellers on eBay, using a middleman service to purchase from the amazon.co.jp Pokémon Center site when available (since they only ship domestic), or having a source in Japan that can buy one for you.

Very good post.

The retail price is actually ¥2700 once tax is paid.

I just want to make clear for people, there is no wholesale prices on this product. The only way to get it is to buy it from the Pokemon Center at full price. Plus they will have a limit of 10 per person per day.

This box set is really bad compared to the last one. Same price and only 1 Full Art vs 2 in the last one. Also, at least 1 and up to 3 of the packs in the box are Unlimited Edition not First Edition. I know Emerald Break is currently only available in Unlimited Edition, I am going to check on the other 2 today.

These should be about double the price of the 150/151 XY-P versions as the cost to acquire them will be double the price.

So much stuff coming out soon it's crazy. Next year is going to be insane with how much stuff they release.

I don't remember seeing it here, so I will post a picture I took at the Pokemon Center this week. They are releasing a Steiff Teddy Bear Pikachu for ¥45,000 plus tax in February, I guess Good Smile Company owns the brand or is somehow affiliated with them. Sorry for the bad photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Anyone know how I can get just the full art cards? The Charizard Y and Charizard X cards, i dont need the packs or sleeves, just the promos

Wow, Sunyshore is making a killing. Charging $40 for something that would cost them under $25. Sure, I understand that it's sort of like a proxy service, but wow that's an insane price markup. I'll just wait until they hit eBay.

I'm really eyeing that PikaZard X. I'm hoping I can find just the other card somewhere, too.

Anyone know how I can get just the full art cards? The Charizard Y and Charizard X cards, i dont need the packs or sleeves, just the promos

There are usually eBay resellers that will just sell the promo cards. If you look on eBay, there have been a bunch of listings selling the Magikarp and Gyarados cards from the earlier box. They seem to be going for about US$30-35 for the set of 2 cards, which is about half the price of what the full boxes are going for currently. You might have more luck using a proxy service to order though Y!J, since those would probably not be marked up as much, but then you'd have to pay middleman fees, so YMMV.

In the Audino/Altaria cases, it looks like there is a Diancie Poncho. Anyone else see it???

Yep! :) It's possible (probably even likely!) that that will be part of the 2nd Pikachu Mega plush set. I can't wait to see how that looks in plush form...

Back