New pokemon type ideas

Actually another idea just came to me. How about seperating just Poison from Psychic and Flying from normal and make their own type? Sure, it doesn't MAKE much sense, but that would be removing quite a few cards from those two, while still keeping enough their. We could add dragons, but in my opinion, they're better off as colorless.

Bug did make more sense to add with poison, but after thinking about it, it might take away too many cards from the Grass.

Or, for kicks, we could just add flying to fire, and poison to electric. Odd choice, but who knows XD It might help those out a bit.

Well hmmm its hard to think because all the good ones are there already :L
thinking about science so eithe acid pokemon ( like poison )
Or A glass Type pokemon lol i have a good imagination but its hard to think of new types :(

Yeah, they should split Fighting and Rock/ground

also, they REALLY need to split some flying/normal/dragon, because 35% or so of my cards are {C}, which is really annoying, since they are kinda easily countered and it seems VERY little has a {C} weakness, since only 'dragon' does, and there are so few, so they need something to start being more weak to {C}

But Dragon is kinda useless, just as a normal type, as it only is weak to ice, and ise only good against dragon

reclaimer94 said:
... it seems VERY little has a {C} weakness, since only 'dragon' does, and there are so few, so they need something to start being more weak to {C}

That would kinda be cheap though, since they would be able to fit into any deck, and then wreck havoc on whatever is weak to them. The whole point is for them to fit into all types of decks, given they have colorless energy. Plus, normal type normally doesn't do super-effective damage to anything in the game, so it makes little sense.

Usually, dragons are a lot more powerful than(well, sorta...kinda) regular normal type cards, so their weakness that anyone can exploit is there to balance it out. That was if most dragon cards that you would actually use didn't require exact energy |D

yes, i suppose, but at least make SOME good pokemon weak to {C} or some not so resistent to {C}

but you are right, it would be really bad if they would destroy everything

But i wish they would make {C} split up, since the majority (of at least my cards) is {C}, about 35% of my cards

Well, i was thinking of this topic, and this may be a little off, but....

do you think they will make anypokemon two types, like:
http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-team-magma-vs-team-aqua/7-team-magma's-aggron.jpg

or maybe dark and light pokemon, like:
http://pokebeach.com/scans/team-rocket/1-dark-alakazam.jpg

Ground/Rock are fine together. Fighting, not so much
Poison/Psychic/Ghost is kind of gross
Bug/Grass is fine together.
Ice/Water is kind of dumb, as Glalie hitting Magmar super-effectively is like WTF? but overall, not a big deal
Dragon/Flying/Normal is kind of terrible. Pull out the dragoms. Would likely require Ice being made a type.

Back