New Pokemon Seen in Overworld of 'CoroCoro' Sun / Moon Trailer

that looks like Eevee mixed with a kitten.
Maybe we will be getting a new type of eevee ..

JK..
I think it might be a mix of other animal rather then a cat as IIRC there's like only 1 group of cat per generation (not referring to feline in general)

OH MY HEAVENS. That looks like--ohh--WHAT'S IT CALLED---a pomeranian! The tail, anyway! Compare!
pomeranian_01_lg.jpg
The rest of it is obviously sleeker than a pomeranian. Imma draw this thing RIGHT NOW.

It looks like the early game derp to me. The ears are actually the other trainer's feet (maybe this Pokémon has much smaller ears instead), but originally I thought it was a deer. After I noticed the difference in ears, it looks more like a small dog or that sort of genus, which fits the early game derps perfectly.

Also, I don't think it was leaked intentionally. Just with how it was done... I think someone's got fired. :U

Edit: Nice ninja, Sky! :<

I'm gonna scream if we get a Shiba/Pom Pokemon. So much floof. *o*

Finished it! Here's my idea of it.
untitled_drawing_by_skyleaf2000-da2fvly.png
Obviously the face is 100% made up, but the rest of it I tried to draw as accurately as possible. The black from what might be hooves are armband-things here, because dog =/= hooved.

However, if it does turn out to be a hooved Pokémon, the screenshot makes it look like it might be a Stantler Pre-Evolution, which would be mega cool.

It sorta looks like a deer, but maybe it could also be the regional Normal type.

Or maybe an Normal type evolution of Eevee because why the heck not.

Last edited:
THOSE ARE NOT HORNS, THEY ARE THE KID'S FEET.

But it looks like a dog. I also thoght it had black paws.

My name for it sounds mega Russian, but I call it sobak. Don't ask why. Hawaii and Russia are two different things.

lol, I came here to reply with the same thought. I'd love for a baby Stantler.

I agree it looks more deer-like than dog-like, mainly because the feet look like hooves as opposed to paws.

That's one tiny deer. But yeah it could be one, I just don't think so. BUT POKEMON PROPORTIONS AND ANIMAL PROPORTIONS ARE DIFFERENT.
But opinions ya know...

Back