Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Pokemon resembling Diglett has just been revealed for Pokemon Scarlet & Violet! The Pokemon Company revealed the Pokemon through a fake webinar called the “Pokemon World Ecological Society.” During this webinar, various “researchers” from around the world discussed footage of Pokemon from the Paldea region.

Diglett-Lookalike-8-300x183.jpg

The researchers give the Pokemon the name “Wiglett,” though it’s unclear if this is a placeholder name or its official name. Although the Pokemon looks similar to Diglett, the researchers state it’s a completely new Pokemon. They also say it’s not a Paldean form of Diglett. Its cry sounds nothing like Diglett’s — it makes a “squeaky” sound. Its head pops up and down from beneath the sand.

Diglett-Lookalike-1-200x122.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Probably the first regional form (even if they pretend it isn't) that I don't like. Alolan Diglett was probably the furthest you could push Diglett's design without it looking ridiculous.
Also people are going to complain about Gen 1 getting another form, and a with a repeat Pokemon to boot.

LilTone96TTV

Aspiring Trainer
Probably the first regional form (even if they pretend it isn't) that I don't like. Alolan Diglett was probably the furthest you could push Diglett's design without it looking ridiculous.
Also people are going to complain about Gen 1 getting another form, and a with a repeat Pokemon to boot.
its not like pikachu, meowth, and charizard will get more forms right?

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
its not like pikachu, meowth, and charizard will get more forms right?
Pikachu and Charizard are understandable, just due to popularity. But Meowth, with such a Japanese-centric design always struck me as odd to have a regional form in places like Galar.

Digg07

Aspiring Trainer
I think I would enjoy this design more if it actually lived on the sea floor and not the beach

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
They need to give an evolution where left the ground and we can see the full body, so people could finally have an idea of how Digglet looks underground even if its not the same Pokemon

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer
Regional forms are an example of divergent evolution. This is an example of covergent evolution. And while I like the idea it uh... needs work.

Mudkipster07

Savvy TCG Mudkip Fan & TCG Alt Art Fanatic!
It seems weird but it's background design makes a lot of sense, but the alolan diglett line should of been could wiglett instead!

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
Read the article…