BW/BW2 New Pokemon Centers Coming To Malls Around America! And Holding Future BW Events!

Actually, they have had these out for a while already...actually about 2 months. Anyways, Seattle for any of you that live in Seattle.​

I remember the one in New York, but it shut doen and became a store for Nintendo games in general, with only a very small corner on the bottom floor for Pokemon while a HUGE section for Mario and Zelda, I really hope one of these centers appears in the mall that's 20 miles away from us in Indiana, because I'm NOT travvelling 200 miles to New York or Chicago just to visit one of these stores....

They'll probably do one per region like VGC. Southeast: Nashville (hopefully), Atlanta, or somewhere in Florida. Midwest: St. Louis, Indy, or Chicago. Northeast: NYC/Boston. Southwest: California/Phoenix/Dallas. Just an idea, but I see it being reasonable if they open some up all around the country.:p

Probably would've been better If the Pokemon Centers were actual stores in a shopping mall like in Japan instead of vending machine's. Still it's pretty cool though...

I would've as well liked if they were actual stores that were filled with Pokemon goodness all around. Though this isn't bad either. I just hope that the Pokemon Centers spread throughout America.

better see one in Las Vegas NV....or im gonna be sad.

i remember we went to the mall one day (just me and a friend) and my friend goes "where is the nearest target i really want to get some cards." so now that wont be a problem

Possible fake? no offense but they closed the NYC pokemon center..so why would they open one in (no offense) backwater Washington. DC I could see..Las Vegas I could see..Backwater Washington...I don't think so.

mlouden03, Nintendo of America is based in Washington, along with the Pokemon Company's branch in the United States, so I would assume that would be the reason they put it in Washington.

*big open mouth drooling* O.O Oh God....YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!Curd,I was hoping for this day to come! :D I just hope thay have Poke Centers in Mexico AND California,too!Mexico because,well,I live here in Mexico and California because I oftenly go to visit it!TELL ME THIS ISNT A DREAM!!!!! *slaps 10 times* ....NO;IT ISNT! :D

This sounds like a great idea! Why do they only have it in NY? I mean, there are WAY more Pokemon fans out West (like me). They should have some in CA. Have a few in the Bay Area and some in LA.

^

They closed ours [New York] down years ago. I wish they'd either expand the section they have in Nintendo world or reopen the Pokemon Center exclusively :/

In either case, I'm glad to see this!

Back