BW/BW2 New Pokemon Centers Coming To Malls Around America! And Holding Future BW Events!

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
This was Revealed a while ago, but just in case anybody didn't see this, here it is!

A new thing called the Pokémon Center in Lynnwood, Washington in the Alderwood Mall has opened up not too long ago. This Pokémon Center isn't necessarily a store, but consists of 3 kiosks, all 4 sided and filled with Pokémon goodness and 2 plushie towers. They have two vending machines that sell the DS games, plushies, the newest booster packs, pre-made decks, and little figures. There are also 2 intractable Pokédexs and Fun Zones. They also sell huge card packs containing 5 boosters, DVDs, strategy guides and more. Playing on some of the sides of the kiosks is the newest movie, a Wii (currently playing Pokémon Rumble) and 2 DS lites. (currently playing HeartGold/SoulSilver).They are planning to make more of these centers in malls around America.These centers will be hosting tournaments and Pokémon Black/White events in the future! This center is the first of it's kind to have been made here in America. (Not including the vending machine in Northgate Mall, Seattle, Washington).

Here is a link to the pictures!
http://www.pokestation.net/n/1290436645

That's awesome! I hope they open up some in my area. =)
The huge card packs intrigue me, but I couldn't see any in the pictures. Are they actually huge?

That is really something.I have always wanted to go to a poke center,but they were usually to far from home.:(

Ya, I defanitly hope they expand across America! Like in Japan! I really want to go to a Pokemon Center, hopefully this will happen soon! Especially If they are going to hold Pokemon Black and White Events, this means they will give away Pokemon!

PokeCenters sound awsome. I hope they put some on my side of Fl. That would be awsome.

If they will be making mroe all across America, I would think to see one that is about 20 minutes from my house at the Scotsdale Mall, or Tempe Mall. It seems whenever they open thse kind of stores they will end up having one there, like the Lego Store. This way I might go there on occasion, like when there is an event. The store looks really cool, if they get one here, I will definetly go.

I hope it comes to Florida so I can go to one =D

It looks awesome, really. I believe the "Big card boxes that have 5 booster packs in them" are called tins.

I'm surprised their using the same background as pokebeach is using. It's really cool. I would love to come there some time.

Get one of these in Nashville. Like many of the people above, I've always wanted to go to a Pokémon Center.

Yay, this is going to be great! Can't wait to get one in Florida!
I also like the plushies and vending machines. :)

It's like a small piece of heaven came down to earth!!! If they get one in Indiana, I'll explode! IF they have umbreon plushies.:p

^They always have Eeveelutions, but they always sell out FAST.

Darkness Generation said:
Nintendo severely hate the UK.
Not as bad as Australia.
Here their pushing for Mario, Mario & more Mario over Pokémon.
Heck, we don't even get Pre-Order items for D/P/Pt/HG/SS.
I'm hoping that they give us SOMETHING for BW....even if it's an AUD$10 gift voucucher

TCG said:
I hope it comes to Florida so I can go to one =D

It looks awesome, really. I believe the "Big card boxes that have 5 booster packs in them" are called tins.
You've got one down there, it's @ Epcot.

I live in Ohio. Hopefully, we can get one here in Elyria or Lorain! Like everyone else has said, it would be really cool to go to a Pokemon Center! In the next 5 years, There will probably be a Pokemon Center on every block in Japan!

Back