New Pokemon Center Double Deck Boxes, Card Sleeves, and Playmats!

What shuffling technique do you use? I’ve had some experience with KMC Character Guards and liked them, but I’m hesitant to use outer sleeves again after changing my shuffling technique from mash and pile shuffling to a gentle riffle that barely bends the cards. I like this technique better because it takes over 1000 mash shuffles to randomize a deck as well as 7 riffles, but I don’t want to scuff the art on the Pokémon Center sleeves I just ordered. Is there a more optimal method for shuffling double sleeved decks than mash shuffling? If not, I’ll risk it or keep the sleeves sealed until I build a more valuable deck (most of mine cost below $30.)
I mix Mash and Riffle depending on how much time I have. During games I typically mash and it’s faster especially as your deck shrinks.

I mix Mash and Riffle depending on how much time I have. During games I typically mash and it’s faster especially as your deck shrinks.
Thanks! How hard is it to riffle with outer sleeves? I generally hear people with larger hands tend to prefer outer sleeves, which makes me nervous because I don’t have large hands.

Thanks! How hard is it to riffle with outer sleeves? I generally hear people with larger hands tend to prefer outer sleeves, which makes me nervous because I don’t have large hands.
It’s not hard thought I do have larger hands. It’s a little tougher than normal but not by much.

It’s not hard thought I do have larger hands. It’s a little tougher than normal but not by much.
Thanks! I’ll start practicing when I get home. I don’t have any valuable decks right now, but I’ll double sleeve a deck and start practicing my technique early.

I really would love to use these sleeves but like the ones in recent ETB’s they are matte not gloss and I hate them

Back