Help New player starting out fresh in the new Standard rotation

Quon

Aspiring Trainer
Hey folks.

Im kind of a new player starting out in the TCG in the physical form at least, i used to play a while back and while this account isnt new by any stretch of the imagination i still feel "New" to the game since i havent really played at all with physical cards (only online some years ago)

Now i need some help from you guys on how to advance from the small cards that i figured would help me get somewhere along the road to a deck.
These are the cards that i have currently that i've bought to have a decent shell
Starting of with somewhat of a shell to a Gardevoir GX deck

4x Ralts
3x Kirlia
2x Gardevoir GX
2x Tapu Lele GX
1x Diancie
1x Alolan Vulpix

2x Field Blower
3x Rare Candy
3x Guzma
3x Choice Band
2x Rescue Stretcher
4x N
1x Super Rod
4x Ultra Ball
4x Professor Sycamore
1x Bridgett

4x Double Colorless Energy
9x Fairy Energy

Obviously the above is lacking quite a few cards, im guessing i need to fill in an additional Gardevoir GX and a Gallade, which is fine, but then what? I cant for the life of me find Remoraid/Octillery line and looking for something to maybe help?

Aside from that i do have "staple" trainers in aqua patch, enhanced hammer, escape rope and max potion.
I only have cards from Burning Shadows and Guardian Rising.

I also have access to 2x Metagross GX if maybe i should start with that first ? I can probally get a hold of 2 more easily
But impossible to find right now Remoraid/Octillery and Gallade as well , not to mention Float stone.

Looking for input and apologies for making this a wall of text. Just want to get at least 1 deck done so i can work with that moving forward and join you guys in playing this lovely game

Hi there,

You have a very nice Gardy list but this isn't the place for it: I suggest using the Deck Garage instead and we can talk there.

Back