New Paradox Pokemon: Walking Wake and Iron Leaves!

It makes also no sense with Suicine being created by ho-oh

That's not how the story played out though.

Three unknown Pokemon were revived and reshaped.

For all we know this could still be what Suicune was beforehand. Fitting in with it's Qilin-like design.

I don't follow the games or anime, so can someone tell me if there's a reason to these pokemon getting rather unorthodox Native Indianesque names?

I don't follow the games or anime, so can someone tell me if there's a reason to these pokemon getting rather unorthodox Native Indianesque names?
All Past Paradox Forms have descriptive names like that, I believe as a reference to how straight-forward we name ancient creatures sometimes, like Woolly Mammoth or Tyrannosaurus (Tyrant Lizard). For the future guys, they literally all start with Iron like that, perhaps to highlight the uniformity of their designs? You look at all the Future pokemon, and it feels like they all came from the same future factory or something.

But yeah, TLDR, most of these names seem to be a result of how only a few explorers ever reported them, so just code names were used. If actual biologists properly looked at them, I'm sure they would get "real" names.

Back