New Pachirisu Promo in “CoroCoro Ichiban” Magazine!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Pachirisu promo will release in CoroCoro Ichiban‘s March 2024 issue, which releases on February 21st.
The promo will be holo. It will feature both a CoroCoro Ichiban stamp and a Pokemon Fan stamp. The latter is also a magazine published by CoroCoro. This will be the first time one of these promos features both stamps.
Pachirisu – Lightning – HP70
Basic Pokémon
[C] Crackling Charge: Flip 3 coins. For each heads, attach a Basic [L] Energy from your discard pile to your Benched Pokémon in any way you like.
[L][C] Tiny Bolt: 30? damage.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1 (?)
Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translation!

Continue reading...

Last edited:
A sucky card in a sucky magazine. nobody asked for this
I understand the hate on the underwhelming promo, but also it isn't a competitive card, it's for collectors, and why the random hate on CoroCoro? What did they do to you?

Surprisingly playable in spite of flipping coins (Lugia got away with it for like 3 formats so it isn't an excuse). Even though it is an attack, at worst you're leaving a 1-prizer in the active, and at best you're accelerating energy from discard, a lot of which Miraidon doesn't have post-rotation. When international standard will get this, we don't know, but it's still a card that could have some playability. Its retreat should be 1, and if it's any more than that I retract everything I just said.

Surprisingly playable in spite of flipping coins (Lugia got away with it for like 3 formats so it isn't an excuse). Even though it is an attack, at worst you're leaving a 1-prizer in the active, and at best you're accelerating energy from discard, a lot of which Miraidon doesn't have post-rotation. When international standard will get this, we don't know, but it's still a card that could have some playability. Its retreat should be 1, and if it's any more than that I retract everything I just said.
Tbh leaving a one prizer in the active and whiffing an attack is a pretty big oof in the TCG nowadays. Especially because Miraidon is trying to attack for real damage turn one going second if it can anyway.
Why are goofballs complaining that a magazine promo isn't competitive? what's the alternative? having a good card exclusive to a magazine? that would be awful. Imagine having to buy 4 copies of the same magazine to get a playset
To clarify I’m arguing it probably won’t be playable; I’m not upset that it won’t be.

If I wanted to add this card to my collection, how would i go about ordering the magazine here in the states

Back