Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Japanese Pokemon TCG YouTube channel has announced a new livestream that will reveal the latest product information. It will take place on Sunday at 3 AM PDT / 5 AM CDT / 6 AM EDT / 10 AM UTC.
The last September livestream was back in 2019 at Tokyo’s Champions League tournament. It revealed the first two Supporter cards from the Sword & Shield era (which was releasing in one month), full art promo cards players could win at upcoming tournaments, a handful of secret rares from TAG All Stars (which was releasing in a few weeks), and the announcement that all “A” block...

[url="https://www.pokebeach.com/2021/09/new-livestream-set-to-reveal-the-latest-tcg-product-info-our-speculation"]Continue reading...

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
If tcg live included Japan would they get all cards from prior to that point for free and how would the unsynchronised releases of sets in and out of Japan work? Would be very nice for players in japan though if it did.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I'm pressing my "doubt" button on Pokemon TCG Live coming to Japan, if it was then some form of Japanese trademark/copyright would've been found by now.
VSTAR presumably would've been the Worlds reveal, so it may not be too early for that. When was the big Battle Styles reveal last year?
IIRC the Rapid/Single Strike archetype was revealed back in December when Battle Styles was officially revealed to international audiences.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
I'm thinking we'll see the announcement of VMAX Climax and maybe a few reveals from that set. Perhaps we'll get an official look at the new print of Ultra Ball?

Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
I'm guessing something about VSTARs is going to be revealed and maybe something about the Diamond and pearl sets, but I don't think they're going to just end Vmaxes.