BW/BW2 New legendary

Swordmaster13

Allons-Y!
the new legendary being revealed today has not come yet, so what do you think it will look like? what colors, powers or form. Discuss:D

Where exactly is it being revealed? Will it be on oha suta?

Not sure but weren't those rumours of a green cobra turned out to be fake? :S

I have a feeling this legendary they're revealing is the orange guy we saw at the end of the latest movie...

I think they suspect it to be on Pokemon Sunday. Which will air in a couple of hours.

Imr eally exiting about it but have to go to sleep now its 11 pm and i waked up at 6 am this morning

You're in the same timezone as me. :) Where do you live?

And you will be able to see it tomorrow. No big deal right?

Dizzard said:
Where exactly is it being revealed? Will it be on oha suta?

Not sure but weren't those rumours of a green cobra turned out to be fake? :S

I have a feeling this legendary they're revealing is the orange guy we saw at the end of the latest movie...
I hope it's not that stupid orange thing. It doesn't even look like a powerful or legendary pokemon.

We've already seen it, you guys are gonna be disappointed!

It's a "Maboroshi" pokemon, which means something like "Mew","Celebi","jirachi" etc. Something you won't be able to get in the games normally!

If it's not the orange thing i'll eat my hat! You guys can post me a poke-themed hat picture it to eat!

Almost indefinitely. It all adds up to reveal it now.
At the very least I promise you guys its not the 3rd legendary that you guys so dearly hope to see. (unless by miracle they reveal more than one pokemon, but they didn't say they would so they won't)

I can't wait for this Pokemon to be released.
I think it will be Dark/Ghost and that its going to be small and its going to be colored Black and Purple.
thats how I hope it looks like.
I can't wait!

kriffix said:
Almost indefinitely. It all adds up to reveal it now.
At the very least I promise you guys its not the 3rd legendary that you guys so dearly hope to see. (unless by miracle they reveal more than one pokemon, but they didn't say they would so they won't)

your probaly right since when hhasa revealed pokemon not been shown on pokemon sunday.

God... I hope it's not the orange pikachu thing. That thing is not even good looking enough to be just another field pokemon... But I guess I'm just in denial. Because it does seem logical that it is.

I think that orange thing is related to Manaphy, it's not technically exact to mew, celebi, jirachi, and/or shaymin, but its sort of like it. I think they might have a different Pokemon for a Maboroshi or whatever. Also, I hope they reveal just another legendary Pokemon. Maybe a "Trio-boss-legendary" like Lugia with the three birds or Regigigas with the regis; maybe it'll be the Trio-Boss-Legendary for the pixie trio! Or maybe, hopefully, the third to Zekrom and Reshiram. It better have a GREY coloration! ):<

Sihlouette-1.jpg

It's the one that WPM saw at the movie.

Back