Writing New Kanto Story

BlueJay1993

Wings of Defeat
Chapter one: The Beginning
We would like to introduce the challenger Skylor Axen. A young trainer from Veridian City. Now introducing our champion Valine, who is also from Veridian City.  This will be a six on six-match, but only the challenger is allowed to switch Pokemon. Now Challenger chose you first pokemon, “ok go (Bell  rings). Wake up honey it was only a dream oh and by the way Happy Birthday. Thank you mom and Good morning to you to.  It’s sad to see you finally leaving but I guess you have to go don’t you. Yea mom but I will come and visit every now and then. Ok, well I made some breakfast come down and eat a little before you go. No I would rather just go is that ok. Yes honey that’s fine just make sure you grab your present its downstairs. Ok mom (Opens Gift) oh wow a Pokedex thanks mom. No problem honey now you should be on your way. And make sure you come back and show me your new pokemon. Can do mom, love you bye. Love you to honey, see you soon. As Skylor raced towards professor Oak’s lab, he saw all the wild pokemon playing,  and this made him much more excited to get his first pokemon. As Skylor arrived, he saw his rival from his childhood Shadow unleashing a pokemon, hoping it was not the one he wanted he bolted into the backyard and yelled out ‘I want Charmander”. Noticing that the pokemon that Shadow had was a Squirtle and not a Charmander. Professor Oak laughed to himself and handed the pokeball with charmander in it and five pokeballs to Skylor. Trying to recoup from his outbreak Skylor Graciously accepted his gifts and thanked Professor Oak. As Skylor began to leave Shadow called out and said why don’t we try out our new pokemon. Without hesitation Skylor accepted and They released there pokemon.
52af2a4893829eea7ba0d17a7d40fe36.png

dbf39582c9cd706ec3ba7b7207a68cf8.png

Yea i kinda wanted to go retro a little bit so i used the beginning of the old games but the rest will be different

Back