NEW INVITE STRUCTURE ANNOUNCED!!! CP COUNTS

o0Flint0o said:
I'm thinking on the negatively right now, but if there are too many people, do you think they'll reduce/take away the stuff you get from getting invited to world? (Or have they already took it away?)

That's a good point. They probably will take some things away, but I feel that they'll just give it to the people in Top Cut like they did with those shoulder bags this year.

o0Flint0o said:
I'm thinking on the negatively right now, but if there are too many people, do you think they'll reduce/take away the stuff you get from getting invited to world? (Or have they already took it away?)

Like the worlds bag that they fill with goodies? :p usually most of that stuff is for sale, too, but I'd rather have a set of free stuff... Plus, there's some stuff that they don't sell; luggage tags, worlds promo, etc.

Joshawott said:
Like the worlds bag that they fill with goodies? :p usually most of that stuff is for sale, too, but I'd rather have a set of free stuff... Plus, there's some stuff that they don't sell; luggage tags, worlds promo, etc.

Hey, now that I think about it, the worlds cards will be much cheaper.

o0Flint0o said:
Hey, now that I think about it, the worlds cards will be much cheaper.

Unless they lower the amount of people who receive the cards to maintain the ratio of people who play :/

Nationals required Play Point, while Worlds requires Championship Points. They are different.

Wow, well that explains why I got 15 CP for winning a BR :p. But this new system means I actually have a chance of going to World's this year without having to play in the LCQ.

Back