New idea from your local wierdo

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Something that drifted into my head a few days back... should we make something for new decks using cards from fake sets? I doubt there's enough point or enough people bothering to make decks with fake cards... but anyway... opinions?

Over on the pojo boards a long time ago, I posted a few theme decks with text spoilers of some of Hoenn's Gym Leaders.

Doing the same with other peoples' cards would be an interesting idea, I guess. I just say let 'em make their own decks... it's their cards.

Fan Creations, of course. Leave the Deck Garage for actual decks. There really isn't much point to critiquing fake decks, so put your deck in this forum.

In my fake cardset (In my sig) we have plans for theme dacks and a booster pack....i've already started on the concept art and the cards of the deck.

So yeah i think its should be good although i doubt u can find a combo in my set, as its pretty random.

You can pretty much use every set in the format plus yours... For example, ShinyMarshtomp made a [W] version of Firestarter... so that means put Feragatr HF, Blaziken PK and Dragonite δ DS, and you get a free Lugia EX recharge.

If you can find someone to make appr patches for the sets, you can actually try them out ;)

But you'd need something like the pokéBeach format, DX-on + lists of fake Pokébeach sets you are allowed to use. Imagine combining fake sets :)

Great idea! Although those would be other people's cards...

I've thought about doing that a lot.

I was thinking about 2 theme decks in my set (EX: ICE AGE), Dark Ice and Explosive ???, just telling everyone about it...

Back