New Hoopa Movie Trailer

SPOILER: Everyone dies.

I wonder how zubat reacts to this news:
*GASP*
041Zubat.png

Again, what I see being promoted is the huge reunion (not to say o***) of legendaries and like always the solution to a big problem is a big ray/beam composed of many individual rays! Some people throw money at problems, Pokémon throw beams. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if it's likely that Mew or Mewtwo will be in this movie? I don't know if they have anything to do with the hoopa rings...

@Pangoro#1999 It looks more like Hoopa's somehow controlling all of them, given the glowing red eyes and dark aura (though it's surprising it alone is able to do so). It also appears it might be controlling their movements, since Kyogre is both suspended in mid-air and surrounded by a border reminiscent of those subjected to the move Psychic, but darker in colour.

It's also a pleasant treat that they've kept Arceus' involvement mostly unseen. The problem with the previous movie was that literally every scene of the movie's climax was shown in trailers (which didn't help what was already an unusually short movie).

Commentary aside, here's a translated+subtitled version. I don't think this is against the rules to post, but if it is, needless to say I have no problem removing it:

Does anyone know if it's likely that Mew or Mewtwo will be in this movie? I don't know if they have anything to do with the hoopa rings...

As far as I'm aware, they haven't been shown in any of the information we've had so far (promo shots, trailers, etc.) but there are a bunch of legendaries, so it's still possible they could appear.

Trailer looks good, though! I'm looking forward to seeing this movie.

Ah yes, finally.

The tradition of Ash yelling "PIKACHU!!" as Pikachu falls and Pikachu screaming it's name has been reversed.

Maybe there will be something special stuff going too happen with Arceus in this movie? Or they just playing with us... :(

Back