New Hoopa and XY: Heroine Sleeves

Will these be available for Pre-oreder through ami-ami?

It depends if they're available in all stores or just Pokémon Centers. AmiAmi gets the generally available stuff, but they do not get product that is Pokémon Center Exclusive, like the Pikachu/Magikarp box.

I kind of find the colored borders to be a little obnoxious, I'd prefer if they were just filled up with more of the image. But I guess there has to be something to make me not want it as badly. :/

The solid borders are done on purpose so that the sleeves are tournament legal.

Any chance there can be a post on the front page when these items are available for order/pre-order on Amazon Japan?

Another freakin' set of sleeves that will never be released in the west. Man, is it that hard? I know for a fact these kinds of things would sell well over here since the other kids at the library always import them and use them at our TCG nights, so do I even need to repeat myself?

I like those Serena sleeves. Definitely will be ordering a bunch of those for when my Elesa sleeves run out. I wish those were among the older sets of sleeves being reprinted, but we can't have everything we want. Only Pikachu-based merchandise gets reissued... and he still doesn't have a Mega Evolution.

I like those Serena sleeves. Definitely will be ordering a bunch of those for when my Elesa sleeves run out. I wish those were among the older sets of sleeves being reprinted, but we can't have everything we want. Only Pikachu-based merchandise gets reissued... and he still doesn't have a Mega Evolution.

Yea, well, he is kind of the mascot for the whole deal... I think a mega evolution would likely go to Raichu, seeing it's the fully evolved form, but even that is highly unlikely. I don't think they would want anything competing with Pikachu's market gravitas.

Yea, well, he is kind of the mascot for the whole deal... I think a mega evolution would likely go to Raichu, seeing it's the fully evolved form, but even that is highly unlikely. I don't think they would want anything competing with Pikachu's market gravitas.

I kind of get the feeling that Nintendo / Game Freak have "forgotten" that Raichu exists from a marketing perspective. I mean, Pikachu is cute and all, and of course is the series mascot. What I said about a Mega Evolution was intended as a joke, but he probably will get one instead of Raichu if that does happen. Anyway, the reissue of the Pikachu sleeves are still cool, and I especially like the Charizard cosplay one. Hopefully the vendors at US Nationals will have them.

All of these arts have been nice. I actually think I should figure out how to get the Serena ones though, I really like this one.

Heh, Hoopa likes donuts.

The solid borders are done on purpose so that the sleeves are tournament legal.

Silly question, but would that in turn make the sleeves legal in modified play in the states or is this a specific rule thats unique in the japanese format?

As far as I am aware, Japanese sleeves are tournament allowed so long as they follow all the necessary rules. Sleeves shouldn't allowed or disallowed just based on their country of origin.

As far as I am aware, Japanese sleeves are tournament allowed so long as they follow all the necessary rules. Sleeves shouldn't allowed or disallowed just based on their country of origin.

The use of sleeves with any form of pattern or artwork on the back of the sleeve is strictly prohibited at all Premier Events, unless the sleeve is an official Pokémon sleeve, where the color along all four edges of the sleeve is identical.

The relevant line from Play! Pokemon TCG Rules and Formats found here: http://www.pokemon.com/uk/play-pokemon/about/tournaments-rules-and-resources/

Back