BW/BW2 New gamplay from show?

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
Here is a YouTube video with some taken pictures from some kind of show, not Pokemon Sunday, where they're playing Black and White with new places!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAXbcSmh0-w&playnext_from=TL&videos=dH5wRKQG3i8

Somebody who knows about this show? Haven't seen or heard anything about it airing yesterday/today/whatever... but I can say that its real and not fake xD

Well, I doubt it is fake and it does look real. However, not much is new in that video except for a few pictures of a forest and some yellow glass building from what I could tell. I do wonder though what show this is... The people are dressed like they're from Pokemon Sunday, but if it's not, I don't know what the heck it is xP

Well just found another video with these stuff, and it said that its previews to Pokemon Sunday (hopefully tonight/later)
And they also said that that Yellow building is the Honey Gym... might be I must sayiayai! XD

Mimebread said:
Well, I doubt it is fake and it does look real. However, not much is new in that video except for a few pictures of a forest and some yellow glass building from what I could tell. I do wonder though what show this is... The people are dressed like they're from Pokemon Sunday, but if it's not, I don't know what the heck it is xP

they are from pokemon sunday

This is just Beautiful!!! Thanks for posting it.

That was amazing!!!The Sky Arrow Bridge was great.I thought it would be wider but its okay.

darksun said:
Nice find. I'm looking really forward to Pokemon Sunday. ;3

Same here. Last week they showed nice footage, and this week is gonna be 10X better!!!!

Playerking95 said:
wheres the new video?

actually the yellow building is in hiun city so it can't be he the bug gym

Not neccesarily. We don't know if there is a town or two between Hiun and the starter town. Plus, if it's the honey bilding, and it's not a gym, then how do explain the gym like music that's playing in it?

I just saw the images on Serebii. I have to say that even though I miss the 3D-esque pokeball selection, the new selection for your starter is still pretty good.

Serebii claims the images are from a DVD to promote the new movie and games. We could see this on the show or they might have just been using the Pokemon Sunday show hosts to commentate for the DVD.

cocowoushi said:
Serebii claims the images are from a DVD to promote the new movie and games. We could see this on the show or they might have just been using the Pokemon Sunday show hosts to commentate for the DVD.

Well I also found out it was from an DVD, but it still might be on this Pokemon Sunday show too xD

tyking16 said:
Not neccesarily. We don't know if there is a town or two between Hiun and the starter town. Plus, if it's the honey bilding, and it's not a gym, then how do explain the gym like music that's playing in it?

I just saw the images on Serebii. I have to say that even though I miss the 3D-esque pokeball selection, the new selection for your starter is still pretty good.
what i'm saying is that serebii said it is a hiun city building and that the building in hiun is not the bug type gym because there is a bug gym in the top left corner of the map.

Back