New Episodes

yugi_player

Not sure what to write here...
Sorry again but I cant seem to find the new pokemon episodes. Is there a problem with the site? Or arent the episodes yet on the site?

WPM has not had time to upload them and he won't have internet until some time next week.:)

Your welcome and I hope WPM can upload them because the episodes are on during the news and I can't watch them so I hope they are uploaded soon.:)

Well, I would not watch Pokebeach's, as in Singapore its still showing "Solid as a Solrock" and then I wanna follow the sequence. So probably Pacifidlog Jam will come on only like a few months time. :p

Just watch them and at least you will see it before your friends do and tell them about this site too because WPM does stuff that no other site does and I give credit for what he does and he is so wonderful too.:)

Have you even noted that the episode thread is missing from the forum list? I think he's having trouble with the rights for showing the episodes, and to top that off, the entire site was nearly wiped out by hackers. He's still trying to get things back up, and I pray that he can keep showing the episodes here, 'cause I won't be able to see them otherwise. Sure I can see clips of random episodes on the WB site, even though Pokémon is no longer there, but  that's not enough. I don't have cable on my TV yet, so I can't get Cartoon Network. This site is the ONLY way that I can see the episodes.

The episodes won't be hosted here anymore, although I will put them on Bittorent for you to download.

I personally think someplace like YouTube is better since there are already torrent eps online.

I posted that before the site was hacked and I hope we can watch them some how besides on another web page.:)

WPM, do you know a site where I can watch whole Pokémon episodes online, for free, and WITHOUT having to register on the site in order to see them? The site you suggested earlier is no good. I tried it, and you have to register on the site in order to get a bigger list of what they show. I don't want to waste time by registering on sites I don't use.

Back