New Eeveelution Promos Revealed, Likely from “V Heroes Tins”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
PTCGO has just pushed an internal update, revealing three new promos of Espeon V (SWSH201), Sylveon V (SWSH202), and Umbreon V (SWSH203). They are reprints from Evolving Skies, but feature alternate artwork that hasn’t been seen in Japan yet.

SWSH201-Espeon-V-144x200.jpg

SWSH202-Sylveon-V-144x200.jpg

SWSH203-Umbreon-V-144x200.jpg

Earlier today the official Pokemon website also listed the three promos on its promo legality page. This indicates they will release soon.
Pokemon is releasing three “V Heroes Tins” on April 22nd. They were revealed a few weeks ago. As many pointed out, it’s odd they feature exact reprints from Evolving Skies...

Continue reading...

I think the effect Sylveon V has (and Leafeon V too, all of these "end your turn" effects) would be way more playable and fun if they used your Supporter for the turn, instead of ending your turn. Worse effect than Supporter, but is always there if you need it.

I think the effect Sylveon V has (and Leafeon V too, all of these "end your turn" effects) would be way more playable and fun if they used your Supporter for the turn, instead of ending your turn. Worse effect than Supporter, but is always there if you need it.

As someone who's a big nerd for Pokemon card designs, you're right, their abilities suck. Anyone remember when leafeon used to heal 50 from your active? Why can't it just do that but instead make it so that it can't heal Grass Pokemon Vmax? Why is sylveon severely published for getting an item card but Alolan Ninetales (also a fairy type 2 prizer) gets to search for two all it wants?? Goofy, I tell ya.

Back