New Eeveelution-GX Tins in September, 'Dragon Majesty' Elite Trainer Box!

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
I'm actually hoping that Eeveevolution decks will become a thing with stuff like Unit Energy and just general type coverage strategies. Energy Evolution Eevee is pretty strong.

I.E. Sylveon/Glaceon decks, or Flareon/Leafeon decks that run promo Lurantis, etc etc.

#TheYearOfEevee

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
Really?? Pokemon is running out of ideas. If they are just alternative prints, I’m going to scream. The only one that I would buy that was alternative art would be the glaceon, but everything else would go into a vat of lava. Well, sylveon will not be as good after rotation, as some cards in guardevoir are going to go out of rotation. And I have too many leafeon. So I really only want the glaceon as an alternative print
Actually, this is a good idea of Nintendo, as soon after let’s go eevee is being released , and this might be a sort of way to tribute to that. Also, remember, we’re getting fairy rise, which should have some new cards to help fairy types. Overall, the sylveon and glaceon ones are probably the only useful ones, tcg wise

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Now espeon and umbreon gx promo have their counterpart. Now if only the original eon get the same tragment like this 6

PandaPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Actually, this is a good idea of Nintendo, as soon after let’s go eevee is being released , and this might be a sort of way to tribute to that. Also, remember, we’re getting fairy rise, which should have some new cards to help fairy types. Overall, the sylveon and glaceon ones are probably the only useful ones, tcg wise

Hmm, good point

Sage87

Aspiring Trainer
Wheres the eevee gx? Or is it just Japan that gets both eevee gx and an evolution in the box collection?

dark aura

Aspiring Trainer
Really?? Pokemon is running out of ideas. If they are just alternative prints, I’m going to scream. The only one that I would buy that was alternative art would be the glaceon, but everything else would go into a vat of lava. Well, sylveon will not be as good after rotation, as some cards in guardevoir are going to go out of rotation. And I have too many leafeon. So I really only want the glaceon as an alternative print
sylveon is not dead lol. and fairy rise only helps quad sylveon more against necrozma and buzzwole.

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
Does anyone know when we might expect Fairy Rise? I'm pretty new to this, started with Ultra Prism, but Sylveon is my favorite Pokémon ever (with all other Eevee(lutions), Alolan/Kanto Vulpix/Ninetales and Fennekin/Braixen following right after) and I'm excited for these tins and I would love to get more into physical play instead of only collecting and online play; doing so with extra fairy support would be perfect timing!

Though I did just buy 3 Sylveon GX, an alt. art. Sylveon GX and the rainbow one as well for 75 euros total.... yikes.... well guess two Sylveon tins gives me 4 GX to play with ^.^... crap need 3 if I want to put 1 in a portfolio... ugh. TCGs get expensive man >.<

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
We're expecting Fairy Rise to be released alongside Thunderclap Spark and SM8 in Lost Thunder! You can read more about it here! :)
Ahhh, thanks a lot!
Wow looks like a very nice set with the GX cards there.
Zeraora GX <insert heart eyes>
Tyranitar GX <insert heart eyes>
Lugia GX <insert heart eyes>
Alolan Ninetales GX nine times <insert heart eyes>
And then Sylveon GX tin too, 10x <insert heart eyes>!
Me happy, me very, very happy... well... if I pull at least Ninetales, that is ;) Luckily Sylveon is a given this time. No more 5 boxes for not a single one of them >.< First and last time I bought more than 1 box