New Eeveelution-GX Tins in September, 'Dragon Majesty' Elite Trainer Box!

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
Is it just me or is it whenever there is some product meant to promote "evolution" it always results in Eevees? I get it's the poster child for evolution, but still.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
OH MY LORD!!!!! when are we going to get like, the rest of the eevee-evolutions. Can the reprints hold off until we finish the group?

beebahboo

Collector
If they keep doing 10-pack ETBs with guaranteed foils, I'll be a happy guy.
Here's to hoping Dragon Majesty has guaranteed foils in each pack!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Hopefully they will be not A Cards. It would be weird that a group of tins were Alternate Art Yellow A Promos. I want to see players play Sylveon next format

PandaPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Really?? Pokemon is running out of ideas. If they are just alternative prints, I’m going to scream. The only one that I would buy that was alternative art would be the glaceon, but everything else would go into a vat of lava. Well, sylveon will not be as good after rotation, as some cards in guardevoir are going to go out of rotation. And I have too many leafeon. So I really only want the glaceon as an alternative print

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I have yet to see a tin design that I actually like since the 2008 Dialga, Palkia, and Darkrai ones, the only exceptions being Solgaleo and Lunala's from last year.

EDIT: And Serperior's I guess from B/W.

Tri2attack

"Guzma for game."-every close game
It would have been cool if they made an Alolan Pokémon tin collection with Alolan Marowak GX , Alolan Sandslash GX, and Alolan Raichu GX as new promos

DLyne

OG TRAINER, DECK CONSTRUCTION GURU
Kinda wish they would re-design the tins... These tins are basically thrown away or given away to younger players at my play sites. They dont hold cards well. usually hold junk or sleeves Perhaps if they made them more rectangle like similar to elite trainer boxes so you can actually store cards in them.

Prob will but one Sylveon tin but i've got them in full arts already. This is more of a chance of players to stock up before the Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon gx sets come out...