Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Dusknoir from S9 Star Birth has just been revealed! The set will release in Japan on January 14th. We will then get the set as Brilliant Stars on February 25th. Thanks goes to Bangiras for the translation!
Dusknoir – Psychic – HP160
Stage 2 – Evolves from Dusclops
Ability: Special Trans
As often as you like during your turn, you may move a Special Energy from 1 of your Pokemon to another of your Pokemon.
[P][C][C] Soul Eat: 120 damage.
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 3

Continue reading...

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir - If we have a way to cheat stage 2s (I am not including Orbettle since it loses Triple Accel and getting Orbeetle in the first place is a problem), I can consider Dusknoir. Very useful in RS decks, or decks running solely special energy like Mad Party. 3/3/3

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
no good Duskull in format anymore so it's gonna be hard AF to actually setup this card. Rapid Strike decks already discard their energies for the most part, it isn't a Fusion mon so Mew likely doesn't want anything to do with it, and Single Strike already has problems setting up their Houndoom to add yet another brick.

Valence77

CEO of Pikachu
I think this is a cool card and artwork, but it is being held back by just being a stage 2. Even if they made the ability able to move around any type of energy, it probably still wouldn't see much play...

pikal

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, I don't see what deck this would good enough in to make it worth playing. The only reason would be some sort of Cheryl deck but we have seen with corvinight/bronzong and Inteleon vmax that it isn't that successful.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
In combination with peonia. That combo has already been used in Jolteon decks.
You've still need to pick it up, if you want a T1 Dusknoir right now. Yeah, sure some Jolteon decks, like what you've said used that, what if in some decks that I've mentioned in the first comment? They really need to preserve their only 4 Twin Energy or 4 Double Turbo, since if all of them were in the discard, that's an auto-loss and no way to recover it.

LilTone96

Aspiring Trainer
You've still need to pick it up, if you want a T1 Dusknoir right now. Yeah, sure some Jolteon decks, like what you've said used that, what if in some decks that I've mentioned in the first comment? They really need to preserve their only 4 Twin Energy or 4 Double Turbo, since if all of them were in the discard, that's an auto-loss and no way to recover it.
i mean once you put dream ball into the prizes there's no guarentee you will hit it since its shuffled into the prizes so i don't see any point of wasting three spots for teching fighting matches against rapid strike and single strike urshifu vmax.