New DS Model?

They shouldn't be putting a new model out already. They tried it with the Game Boy Micro, and it failed.

~DogMaster40

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Nintendo thinks DS sales will go down soon, so they'll unveil a new model at E3. They think they have the perfect plan. X_X

dmaster out.

well I herd they have a DS that is like the PSP like it has internal memory to put stuff on etc... but they werent going to release it until sales went down in the ones right now

Why would they make a new model? They don't make as many games for the DS as they do for the Wii. All the DS needs is two designs.

actually your wrong I see more DS games in Walmart than I do Wii games and they need a new model so that way DS doesnt go out of style

The DS will get slimmer and have bigger screens. Say goodbye to playing your GBA games on it.

dmaster out.

I can understand the need for improving the original DS because it looked like a brick, but it feels difficult to justify a new design over the DS lite... I guess it's just a fashion thing more than anything.

Bah. If Nintendo follows their cycle, they will bring out a new handheld and edition of the current software sometime soon. Either this year or next year.

But really, how could you improve on the DS Lite?

The DS needs to have real sound features on it, thats the only thing it's lacking. Having MP3's on a ds would be awesome.

d master342 said:
The DS will get slimmer and have bigger screens. Say goodbye to playing your GBA games on it.

dmaster out.
I wouldn't think so. With the summer release of Guitar hero: On Tour, getting rid of the GBA slot would make the game unoperable.

Okay, well that doesn't matter. The new DS won't be ready in a few months. >____>

dmaster out.

Back