• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

New Donphan/Ursaring Prime (HG/SS-on)

Seank

Never Give Up
18 Pokemon:
2-2 Donphan Prime (HS)
2-2 Ursaring Prime (UL)
1-1-1 Machamp Prime (TR)
1-1 Lanturn Prime (UL)
1-1 Furret (HS)
2 Stantler (UL)
1 Dunsparse (UL)

25 T/S/S:
2 PONT
2 IQ
2 Twins
1 FSL
1 Fisherman
2 TR Trickery
1 Judge
2 PETM
2 Poke Comm
2 Revive
2 Poke Collector
2 Switch
4 +power

17 ENERGY:
10 {F}
2 {L}
3 Rescue
2 {C}{C}

New Idea
17 Pokemon:
2-2 Donphan Prime (HS)
2-2 Ursaring Prime (UL)
1-1-1 Machamp Prime (TR)
2 Zekrom
1 Reshiram
2 Stantler (UL)
1 Dunsparse (UL)

26 T/S/S:
2 PONT
2 IQ
2 Twins
1 FSL
1 Fisherman
2 Junk Arm
1 Judge
2 PETM
2 Poke Comm
2 Revive
3 Poke Collector
2 Switch
4 +power

17 ENERGY:
8 {F}
4 Rainbow
3 Rescue
2 {C}{C}

> This deck is to start with stantler/furret setting up the bench and hopefully go through the stantler/furret, then send up Donphan earthquake to set up the Ursaring and Machamp for heavy damage (usually has ex belt, but since it is potentially cylcing i am replacing it with +power). Zekrom to counter {W} and Reshiram for {M} Counter.

> I need a steel counter this deck would have a hard time with Scizor and Steelix decks, if i cant get the high rise of this deck. Would Reshiram be the solution?

would like ideas!!!

RE: Masters: New Donphan/Ursaring Prime (HG/SS-on)

Why put HGSS-on if you play Warp Point, Spirtomb AR, Memory Berry and Kecleon RR?

I am trying to find replacements, for them as i have clearly stated for some of Pokemon, and trainers

you need atleast 3 preferably 4 collectors this deck strongest point is its ability to re set up fast so u need to have a full bench especially with wanting lanturn and such whch take up space. Junk arm is helpfull to get back your plus powers which are highly needed for ursaring with his low hp he either OHKO's or or get KOed.

Take out 4 of any energy and put in 4 rainbow energy.

For the most part, you can attach one to Ursaring to activate his body.

I'd suggest reducing the pokemon lines...having a bunch of different ones will make it very difficult to get the pokemon you need...I'd probably take out the furret line for more stantler. then take out dunsparce for another pokemon collector. then I'd start reducing some unneeded t/s like Tr trickery and judge, I'd replace those two with more PONT and poke comm

i suggest playing the teddiursa from call oof legends that has fake tears. I actually dont advise playing anything with a weakness to fighting AT ALL!! but if you must then go ahead. Donphans gonna kill them all! DX i would however suggest making this a purely machamp deck because hes a beast and doesnt die

Ryley-- not bad ideas, i shall look into them.

Jahikoi-- as for Rainbows, i will look into them(i took them out because i though they hadn't reprinted them)

Machamp is not my main attacker, it is there to supply a potential switch, and deliver heavy damage for a couple of turns.

I might take out Lanturn for Zekrom as Zekrom is easier to get out and would be there for the same reason for Lanturn

I have done some modifications whether i should keep them or not.

Back