New Competiton (Owners Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey DNA it's been like 4 days since the last round, can we get the next 1 started or people or gonna stop playing. i've already forgot like 3 times, and barely squeeked in or remembered right on time.

Arcanine out.

Flannery's Ho-oh
[R] 80HP

[R][R][C] Phoenix Fire
The Defending Pokemon is now Burned.Discard all energies on Flannery's Ho-oh.If you discarded a special energy attatched Flannery's Ho-oh don't take any damage from the current Defending Pokemon next turn.

[R][R] Dazzling Flames 10
The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

W:[W] R:[F]-30 RC:[C][C]

Sorry bout this Ive got exams at school...
Mathace is eliminated for not contesting
I will post the scores soon but 4 now begin round 3!!!
Elite 4
Any! Elite 4 memba
past or present
any champion
Have Fun

ok, here ya go. hey could you post the scores so we know who is in the lead by the way?

Lance's Salamence

Pokebody - Dragon Shield
As long as Lance's Salamence is your Active Pokemon, none of your Pokemon has any Weakness. This Pokebody may not be used if Lance's Salamence is affected by a Special Condition.

RC - Dragon Claw 40
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Defending Pokemon is now Burned. If tails, your opponent's Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

RWCC - Dragon Blast 100
If either player has any "Lance's" Pokemon in play, choose one of your Oppponent's Benched Pokemon. This attack does 50 damage to that Pokemon. (Do not include Weakness or Resistance to Benched Pokemon.)

Weakness: Colorless
Resistance: N/A
Retreat Cost: CC

hope ya like it.

Arcanine out.

Lance's Aerodactyl 90 HP ( F )

Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Mysterious Fossil).

Poké-body: Energy Power
As long as Lance's Aerodactyl has any Energy Card that counts as a ( C ) Energy Card (exluding basic Energy Cards), Lance's Aerodactyl is both ( F ) and ( C ).

( F )( C )Wing Attack 20

( F )( F )( C )Crashing Blast 70
Lance's Aerodactyl can't use Crashing Blast during your next turn.

Weakness ( W ) Resistance ( L ) Retreat Cost ( C )( C )

i know only 2 people have posted, but it's been like 5 days. so if they aren't gonna post, then can FireMeowth and me just do the finals?

Arcanine out.

Pheobe's Dusclops
[P] 80HP

Poke Body:Cyclops Weakness
If Pheobe's Dusclops has one Damage Counter on it,it is Knocked Out.

[P][P][C] Howl in the Night
If there is a [D] Pokemon that can evolve on your side of the field search your deck for an evoloution and put it on the Pokemon(this counts as evolving that Pokemon).

[P][P][P][C] Shadow Punch 60

W:[D] R:[F]-30 RC:[C][C][C]

I want to enter if its not to late

Sabrina's Alakazam EX 160HP
[P]
Pokepower: Psy Shift:During your turn you may move as many energies attached to you pokemon to Sabrinas Alakazam Ex, if so remove 2 damage counter from the pokemon to any of your opponents pokemon.This power can't be used if Sabrina's Alakazam is affected by a special condition.
(P)(P)(C)Super Psy Bolt 70
Sabrina's Alakazam can't use this attack next turn.
(P)(P)(P)(C)(C) Psybeam 100-
If a stadium card is in play discard it. If so this attack is reduced by 40.
Weakness (P)(D)
Resistance
Retreat Cost(C)(C)

HEY! it's been like 5 days and noone is gonna post anymore if we don't get this started again! i'm getting annoyed and i know you've got exams but that was a week ago so i doubt they are still going on. i'm gonna stop even caring enough to look if u don't start it up again. i'm sorry if i sound mean or something but i'm just mad and annoyed. pleez hurry up with the next round and the rest of us can go on to the next round. thanx

Arcanine out.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT SCORES
Mysterious Fossil...21.5/30
Arcanine 274...21/30 (Dreagon Blast's a bit strong)
Fire Meowth...24/30

You guys r the final 3... So create a pokemon owned by ..... Ash!
Big surprise there
and my Exams just finished today so yeah...
Good Luck and Have Fun

(Oh by the way the others were exqualified fro not participating...)

Ash's Tauros 80 HP ( C )

Basic Pokémon.

Poké-power: Stampede
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may use this power.
Put 1 damage counter on the defending Pokémon. Then, remove 1 damage counter from Ash's Tauros.

( C )( C )Rampage 20+
This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on Ash's Tauros.

( C )( C )( C )Main Attacker 30x
This attack does 30 damage times the number of Ash's Tauros in play.

Weakness ( F ) Resistance (None) Retreat Cost ( C )( C )

okay here ya go.

Ash's Bayleef
80 HP (Grass)

Pokepower - Inflicting Powder
If Ash's Bayleef is affected by a Special Condition, the Opponent's Defending Pokemon is affected by the same Special Condition.

GC - Razor Leaf 30
Flip a coin. If heads your opponent is now Paralyzed.

GGC - Vine Whip 50

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Water
Retreat Cost: CC

hope ya like, plain and simple ;).

Arcanine out.

Ash's Donphan
[F] 80HP

[F][F][C] Flip Toss 30
Draw a card.

[F][F][C][C] Spinning Smash 50
If the Defending Pokemon isn't Knocked Out by this attack do 10 damage to a Basic Pokemon on the field.

W:[G] R:[L] RC:[C][C][C]

::::::::::::RESULTS:::::::::::::
OKay every1s posted BUT the copetition isnt over yet...mwahahaha
Scores:
Fire Meowth___32/40
Arcanine 274___30/40
Mysterious Fossil___30.5/40

Ok Guys (or girls...im not sure) we're into the final leg of the competition...
Create a Pokemon owned by...Me! (DNA) Im not sure how this is going to work out BUT I will be giving extra points for originality and Pokemon that I (DNA) like... Im not telling you which pokemon so you will hav to figure it out 4 urselves... Are you ready? This round is out of 20 Points!!!! At the end the person with the least ammount of points is eliminated...

HAVE FUN!!!

heh i found 1 HOORAY!

D.N.A.'s Umbreon
90 HP (Dark)

Pokebody - Darkness Block
As long as D.N.A.'s Umbreon is your Active Pokemon, your Opponent's Pokemon have no Resistance.  This power can not be used if D.N.A.'s Umbreon is affected by a Special Condition.

C - Scared of the Dark  20
Choose one of your Opponent's Pokemon, then choose one of it's attacks.  That Pokemon can not use that attack during your Opponent's next turn.

DCC - Moon Circle  60
Choose 1 of your benched Pokemon.  You may now remove two damage counters from that Pokemon.  (One if there are only one.)

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: Psychic
Retreat Cost:  C

hope ya like it, and please other contestants don't use Umbreon, cause it took me forever to find out he liked it. oh and i hope it isn't too powerful, kinda BROKEN to me, but it doesn't really combo with anything so i don't know.  up to you D.N.A. and just for the record i like Umbreon too.;)

Arcanine out.

D.N.A.'s Deoxys 80 HP ( P )

Basic Pokémon.

Poké-power: Form Change
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for another D.N.A.'s Deoxys and switch it with D.N.A.'s Deoxys. ( Any cards attached to D.N.A.'s Deoxys, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects are now on the new Pokémon. If you do, put D.N.A.'s Deoxys on top of your deck. Shuffle your deck afterwards. You can't use more than 1 Form Change Poké-power each turn.

( P )Plasma 10
Search your discard pile for an Energy Card and attach it to D.N.A.'s Deoxys.

( P )( P )( C )D.N.A. Shock 50
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness ( P ) Resistance (None) Retreat Cost ( C )( C )

----------------------------------------------------
I wanted to take Umbreon...

D.N.A's Raquayza
[C] 90HP

Poke Body:Ozone Protection
Reduce 10 damage done to D.N.A's Raquayza.

[C][C][C] Twister 40

[R][L][C][C] Ozone Alteration 70
Flip 4 coins.If 1 or 2 are heads shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 3 cards.If 3 are heads remove all damage from your Benched Pokemon.If 4 are heads draw a prize card.

W:[C] R:[F][G]-30 RC:[C][C][C]

***PLACINGS***
Arcanine 274 - - - - 47 Points

And next is...
Fire Meowth and Mysterious Fossil with 46.5 points each

No one is eliminated But this next round is the final round...

Create a pokemon owned by........another Pokemon eg. Mewtwo's Charizard or sumfin... Let the game begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back