New Cards

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
http://search.ebay.com/furthest-pokemon-battle-meiji_W0QQfromZR40QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsprZ0QQssPageNameZRC0021

Just click on the link to see all these new Japan Promos this guy's selling on ebay. Do you think they'll be released with Furtheset Ends here? Discuss.

probebly not
1) not all delta
2) we never get owner's cards
3) we never get 4th gen cards

BTW, those pictures look nice, and I totally underestimated buoysel, he's cute, well, maybe because he's done by my fave artist (excluding ken (duh))

BTW2, your avatar looks like a tomo-creation, is there any meaning behind that?

RE:  New Cards

cute-mew said:
1) not all delta
Seen these cards in the theme decks?
Ralts - Psychic - HP50
Basic

[C] Hypnosis: The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
[P] Psybeam: Does 10 damage times the amount of energy on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Kirlia - Psychic - HP70
Stage 1 - Evolves from Ralts

[P][C] Confusion: 20 damage. Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now
Confused.
[P][C][C] Link Blast: 60 damage. If Kirlia and the Defending Pokemon have different
amounts of energy attached, this attack does 30 damage instead.

Weakness: Psychic

Larvitar - Fighting - HP50
Basic

[F] Bite: 10 damage.
[F][C] Mud Slap: 20 damage.

Weakness: Water

Pupitar - Fighting - HP70
Stage 1 - Evolves from Larvitar

[F] Headbutt: 20 damage.

Weakness: Water
2) we never get owner's cards
Which ones were owner's cards?
3) we never get 4th gen cards
Not yet, at least.... They could just take those ones out, like they did Lucario ex for HP.
I just noticed something.... the Combusken is a reprint of the RS Combusken... pretty crazy, huh? And I'm guessing the Pelipper is a reprint of the CG one...
Even if they don't include the other Pokemon, Pelliper would be pretty easy to work into FE, seeing as it's delta.

well, seems like they're promo, so we'll probably either not get them, or get them as really bad rares in some set.
well, all we can do is wait, I'm still hoping that mewδ promo will be in FE

Just letting everyone know that my singles shop will stock all furthest ends of battle cards for low prices.. PM if you want on the mailing list.. we plan to open in September aroudn the format change.. Thank you and have a nice day!

RE:  New Cards

Tom Hanks said:
Just letting everyone know that my singles shop will stock all furthest ends of battle cards for low prices.. PM if you want on the mailing list.. we plan to open in September aroudn the format change.. Thank you and have a nice day!
PB rules said:
4. Advertising, spamming, and trolling are not allowed. This includes using the forum email and private message system to spam other members.

You know, I just thought of something. People are saying, "No, these cards won't be in the set because the set has to be 100% delta!!!!!" Well, look at the Japanese release of The Holon Phantom (Holn Phantoms here). All the Pokemon were delta species!!!! (Well, there were the electric Pikachu and Raichu, but they were probably just in the theme decks) Then, when they released the set over here, they threw in a bunch of Promos so half the cards weren't delta any more. So who's to say the same thing won't happen over here? Just keep this all in mindm folks....

Back