New 'Break Evolution Box' in January!

JRMFTW

Crazy Old Man
Wow, What an awesome card!
I've been waiting for Noctowl to get some love. I'll have to grab a few copies of it when it comes out.
The attack is pretty good too, I think that even the worst hands have at least 2 trainers in it, so 120 damage for 1 energy and a DCE is pretty good.
Just hoping for some different Noctowl cards for this break card to utilise.

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Of course, the next "playable" card will be a promo/short print... =.='

awesomeMSG

Just a guy who wants to master Greninja BREAK
This is too good for a promo card. This will go with Giratina locking your opponent for awhile and lock your opponents even more with Vileplume and then go in there and destroy your opponents Pokemon with Noctowl. And I thought the one from breakthrough was beast! Hoothoot is trying to be the new Seismitoad locking your opponents items.

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
Right now THIS looks pretty darn good. Vilegar returns, I suppose, though it may still be a little clunky.

asdjklghty

-------------
Glad to see Item lock receiving more love we desperately need this. As good as Vileplume is, it lacks a solid attacker that gets quick KOs. Giratina is good but maybe this could be another option to pair our favourite Plant Pokemon.

TheLetterR

That Guy With Bats
I'm not sure I like that the only way to get it is in a $30 Promo Box, but it could be worth it.

redsky22

Aspiring Trainer
It's basically Noctowl from BREAKthrough on steroids!

Well the Noctowl BREAK will be interesting to combine it with the normal one to say the least if you don't think your opponent has any item cards you can use the BREAK if you think they do use the normal one's attack.

Alderein

Aspiring Trainer
I was already thinking about trying a Noctowl/Vileplume deck, but after this comes out, I'm so making it once I get my hands on one of these!

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
When I first read this card, I thought it said "Trainer item cards". Like the Noctowl from Break Through.
However, after reading it a second time, it just says trainer cards.
This means, that Noctowl Break does more damage for every, Item, Supporter, and Stadium in your opponents hand as well.
Since most competitive decks these days run at least 30 odd or more trainer cards, it won't be hard to hit those high numbers with this card.

The most obvious partner would be Vileplume, but how would you consistently get off a big attack?
Using Judge, could help if your opponent has a low hand size, to increase the odds of a trainer card being there.
In expanded using "N" can give your opponent a new hand as well, and the chances are high that there will be a trainer card there, especially when they draw 6 cards from it.

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
Wow, it's actually pretty good! I really like the idea of a Vileplume/Noctowl deck. A fun deck to really mess with people.

I'm still not overly fond of the gold pokemon. I don't know, it just seems kinda lame for all the Break pokemon to be all the same color. I wish they would have kept them in color but still have the new foil pattern. The only Breaks that I kinda like are Zoroark and Chesnaught.