News New 'Battle Origin Tins' at Walmart!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Pretty amused they completely took the renders of the Pokemon and just stuck them on new tins.
pokelextci.jpg

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
Based on the Darkrai EX in the article, it's the same version as you'd pull out of a pack.

Picked one up today, I can confirm that it is the same exact version; it shows 74/122 and the Breakpoint symbol.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Pretty amused they completely took the renders of the Pokemon and just stuck them on new tins.
pokelextci.jpg

I was about to say, I felt like I saw those same tins before lol.

Anyways, Turbo Dark's here to stay, and especially with Darkrai-GX next season...oh man. Gonna pick up my playset for sure.

Otaku

The wise fool?
My mom always called it Walfart, so I just roll with it.

Huh.

My mom just called it "Wally World". The sad part is that I somehow didn't notice for several years.

In my defense, I was always that kid with his head in a book or the clouds or a Game Boy. >.>

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
Aaaand ofcourse Europe doesn't get these tins, Because we sure don't need darkrai ex tins... right... *sigh*
Exactly what I came here to say. I'm not sure where they'd put these in Europe though, since there's not really a big chain like Walmart common to all European countries (that I can think of, anyway).