New Artwork of Zygarde Complete Forme

Has anyone noticed that the part of Terminus Cave where Zygarde is found in XY resembles the complete form?
Terminus_Cave_1F_Zygarde_chamber_XY.png

Has anyone noticed that the part of Terminus Cave where Zygarde is found in XY resembles the complete form?
Terminus_Cave_1F_Zygarde_chamber_XY.png

Maybe I'm crazy. I looked through this picture, but I can't identify anything that looks even remotely close to Zygarde's complete form. To what do I have to look at exactly?

Maybe I'm crazy. I looked through this picture, but I can't identify anything that looks even remotely close to Zygarde's complete form. To what do I have to look at exactly?

The whole shape of the cave itself.
I found it curious when I first got there that it went up to the center, then into 4 ways leading nowhere... why would it look like an X and Y combined I was wondering.
But the complete form of Zygarde has that aspect too if you reduce it to the streamers, it has one as a tail, and four from the shoulders.

The whole shape of the cave itself.
I found it curious when I first got there that it went up to the center, then into 4 ways leading nowhere... why would it look like an X and Y combined I was wondering.
But the complete form of Zygarde has that aspect too if you reduce it to the streamers, it has one as a tail, and four from the shoulders.

Ah, yes, I took a better look just now. Now I can see what you mean with the X and Y shape. Makes perfect sense, and seeing there's five pathways, also makes enough sense why Zygarde's perfect form reflects this with its four serpentine streamers and its single tail. Of course, if this is deliberate, that I'm not sure of. But its a nice theory in itself.

Last edited:
Back