New Anime previews with Ash's new design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he is 10 cartoons are in a floating timeline they never age in the simpsons flanders said his wife died 18 months ago but bart is still ten not 31 its the same with pokemon

I loved the new desing. Ash's eyes are more noticeable than ever xD

Pikachu's Iron tail rocked!

Ash looks older and taller, could it be that he grew older? I honestly hope so xD I'm tired of seeing him as a 10 or 11 year old kid.

This I'll want to watch.

reshiram123 said:
it does did he say im eleven or anyone refer to him as 11

He said when he went back to Viridian City, I forget what season/episode, that it's been a year since he's been there, since he first started his journey. Obviously, that means he ages. In BW, he should be about 14-15.

yes but characters dont age and yugi player really i think he looks the same but the eyes make him look younger and if iris is 10 then ash will be but we'll have to wait

RE: New Anime info with Ash!

doctor conan said:
The first thing that came out of my mouth when I saw his new clothes was 'What the ****'. It would be alright if he didn't have those ridiculous shoes but I might get used to it. I thought there was too much white but I'm glad that they have added more detail to the eyes. @Playerking95 I agree he does look a little older probably has his 11th birthday when he comes back from Sinnoh.

i thought he was confirmed to be at least 11, imo hes 12, after all he challenged 4 whole regions' league's
andi dont really care for his new outfit: too much white, it would have looked better as an exact copy of the male player characters clothes(ex gen4 and lucas)

ShayminSky said:
He said when he went back to Viridian City, I forget what season/episode, that it's been a year since he's been there, since he first started his journey. Obviously, that means he ages. In BW, he should be about 14-15.
They also do this in the Simpsons yet they never age, some examples include: Lisa having at least two birthday episodes and once when the kitchen was redone it says two years later but Bart and Lisa are still ten and eight. So your going to have to give me proof of this episode. Anyway I agree with ShadowArceus that there is too much white and the trainers are ridiculous.

i think in the show people just age slower, so instead of being like 14/15, i think hes 12 or so

There was also that third movie Pikachu special where Ash said something along the lines of it was exactly one year ago that he and Pikachu met up. I'm digging his new look though, not bad. I prefer it more than his D/P one for sure.

doctor conan said:
They also do this in the Simpsons yet they never age, some examples include: Lisa having at least two birthday episodes and once when the kitchen was redone it says two years later but Bart and Lisa are still ten and eight. So your going to have to give me proof of this episode. Anyway I agree with ShadowArceus that there is too much white and the trainers are ridiculous.
The episode exists. It's right after he goes back home from Indigo Plateau. There he says: It's been 1 year since we first met.

And on one special, a christmas one (not the christmas time in the anime, they were just on a snowy region), tracy was included, not brock, it was ash's birthday, though it was never said how old he was.

Though I've read before that the anime's time line is continuously going back. It's a never aging anime, he won't be older nor super inteligent. He keeps doing the same mistakes and this is noticeable. But that's part of his character.

Shadow Arceus said:
i think in the show people just age slower, so instead of being like 14/15, i think hes 12 or so

If he is, he is still 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back