New 'Ancient Power Box' Releasing in August! [5/28]

I really hope that "Fossil Researcher" is a trainer card that makes fossils more playable, and is NOT a supporter.

NoDice said:
I really hope that "Fossil Researcher" is a trainer card that makes fossils more playable, and is NOT a supporter.

So do I, but it sure sounds like a supporter, unfortunately. I think if it were an item card it'd be called Fossil Research. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Looks like this will be the thing to buy for anyone who likes fossil Pokémon! My guess is that since it only has three packs and, is released in August the packs will be, XY,Flashfire and, Furious fist.

Although with all the Tcg releases we have to look forward to in August it is hardly the first thing I plan to buy.

A TYRANTRUM BOX
5353.awww+yeah.jpg

If the card (fossil researcher) comes out before worlds..and if it can work with archen...pyroar archeops could be the deck to win worlds.. a card that can get archen iut faster than discard/plume fossil/twist mt combo.

Researcher seems pretty obviously a card that can play Restored Pokemon directly in some way. (Twist Mountain's going to rotate out, plus they would have included their respective fossils otherwise, particularly since some of these cards are probably reprints in the first place.) Wonder if it'll just work for one (if so, it'll probably work from Deck, possibly also Discard Pile), or if it'll work for multiple. And if it'll do anything else in addition.

RiverShock said:
Researcher seems pretty obviously a card that can play Restored Pokemon directly in some way. (Twist Mountain's going to rotate out, plus they would have included their respective fossils otherwise, particularly since some of these cards are probably reprints in the first place.) Wonder if it'll just work for one (if so, it'll probably work from Deck, possibly also Discard Pile), or if it'll work for multiple. And if it'll do anything else in addition.
well if it comes out before worlds or right near It..prereleases and preorders well be off the charts. People might use it with It. I know ill use it with (archroar) pyroar/archeops

I could see them making a Glittering Cave card, as a Stadium I suppose? I think that'd be cool.

Back