Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Several brand new cards have just been revealed from VSTAR Universe! Up until now, we’ve only seen reprints in the set.
Hatterene is the final Gigantamax Pokemon from Generation 8 to get her own card (unless you count Appletun, which is identical to Flapple). There were fears among fans she wouldn’t get a VMAX card before the end of the Sword & Shield era, as some Mega Evolutions were left out of the XY era.
Thanks goes to Bangiras for the translations!
Regigigas V – Colorless – HP240
Basic Pokemon
[C][C] Hammer In: 50 damage.
[C][C][C] Raging Blow: 100+ damage. This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokemon. This Pokemon is now Confused.
When your Pokemon V is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

The Blast Boys

Aspiring Trainer
Regina's VStar would be a lot cooler if was more like a Cyrus Prism Star situation and discarded down to 1, and not just 1.

But on second thought, if you can KO their active and discard their backup attacker that's pretty good too. 1 prize left condition is annoying though.

Mudkipster07

Savvy TCG Mudkip Fan & TCG Alt Art Fanatic!
Simisear vstar art is coil, the regi vstar looks epic plus highest vstar hp yet.

Bunni

Aspiring Trainer
According to the Crown Zenith description, there will be eight VStar. We now know that four of them are Zacian, Zamazenta, Simisear and Regigigas

I'm hoping the last four are Pikachu and the Galar starters

vexel

Aspiring Trainer
Eternatus.... I know vmaxes are at the end of their lifecycle but this ability seems so broken. Just turn 1 2 vmaxes right off the bat