New “Knock Out Collection” Featuring Mythical Pokemon!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Knock Out Collection” featuring galaxy foil reprints of Shaymin from Vivid Voltage, Zeraora from Vivid Voltage, and Marshadow from Evolving Skies is now available for $9.99. All three cards are Mythical Pokemon.
The collection also comes with three sticker sheets, two booster packs, and a PTCG Live code card.
These Knock Out Collections are sold at the Pokemon Center and stores like Walgreens.

Shaymin-Knock-Out-Collection-1-200x200.jpg

Shaymin-Knock-Out-Collection-Promos-200x200.jpg

Shaymin-Knock-Out-Collection-Packs-200x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I love these products. Great variety, good for kids (and my partner and I, since we love stickers!). Picked up the last one just for the Dragapult stuff, so I’m sure fans of these three much more popular Pokémon will pick this up.

I remember when these were being sold at my local Rite Aid just a couple years ago and you could find old gems like Ancient Origins, Primal Clash, and Roaring Skies packs. People had no idea what they were missing

its weird that it says $10... when you know Walgreens adds like $5 at least, to everything...
i mean i know everything went up about 10% in general... but... given all that, Walgreens sells out quicker than everywhere else... its a paradox

Back