Neu Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMJ said:
I'm not everyone's favorite super mod admin? :<

But wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, talk about floored. I will do my best to maintain my level of greatness and do ol' turtle-boss proud. ^_^

I'm still owner. Remember that. :D

Spoon will be the most awesome Admin evah! We must celebrate!
I think Spoon should do something special for us. Like, I don't know *coughbattlesimulator* :p

Congratulations PMJ and Heavenly Spoon!

I'm super surprised that this happened. But, only because I thought there could only be one Admin. lol.

You guys really deserve it. I mean you guys are everywhere, taking care of whatever needs to be taken care of. You guys are also two of the nicest people I know. I've no doubt in my mind that you two will do an awesome job as Admins.

Thanks PMJ and Heavenly Spoon for all the work you've done in the past, and all you will do in the future. Best of luck to the both of you! =D

Congratulations! You both must be fantastic at this work to be honoured as 2 admins. This could be the start of something good...

Wow. I never expected anyone to be promoted to Admin (except for Xous, but that would be in 2010, according to Spoon's predictions.)

Anyway, PMJ was the best pick for this. He's been a super mod ever since I joined, and he has been helping with site a lot.

For the second best pick, I would say it was a toss up between Spoon and KG. KG helped get the battle forums in order, while Spoon is just an awesome super mod admin, and has helped with the site as well.

Congratulations to the both of you!

*now wonders who will be picked to be the next mod on Sunday. Kronar? Zilla? A noob? We'll see.*

Theres gonna be a new mod on Sunday? Can't wait to see who it is! The forums are heating up, this is the hottest beach ever!

Well, if we continue to follow the pattern that's been going on fot the past two weeks:

Sunday March 8th: Xous modded
Sunday March 15th: Limitless modded
Sunday March 22nd: ???

I doubt there really will be another new mod on Sunday, I was just making a joke about it. Although, it would continue with the pattern we have been seeing for the last two weeks. Who knows?

WPM isn't even posting threads with riddles in them anymore :[. Now we actually have to THINK.

Blue Thunder said:
Well, if we continue to follow the pattern that's been going on fot the past two weeks:

Sunday March 8th: Xous modded
Sunday March 15th: Limitless modded
Sunday March 22nd: ???

Y'know I think you have a chance. You created a legendary forums on the D/P Platinum section.

Blue Thunder will not be modded. That would be wrong. We need someone with more experience, one with some wit, or maybe some good looks...

What? Stop looking at me like that!

lol at the end. Anyways, Blue Thunder has over year experience than you, its a tricky decision since there are 8,000 people active.

Please tell me this thread won't turn into a guessing game >_>

This is PMJ and Spoon's thread :p. If you REALLY think there will be a new moderator on Sunday, keep the speculating to yourselves and wait it out ;D

I was joking. If it came to a yo' momma fight, I'd be ready though...

I can't say the same about Blue Thunder...

MOD MAH >:F

Hey does anyone think that now for admins a few people should be chosen and the members vote on which should be an admin(s)? That'd be sweet!

Voting will never work on the forums, as I've said before. There are way too many members and it'd take much too long to count the ballets. WPM makes his own choices because he sees that these people do exceptionally good work for the forums and have done so for years. We've already seen how well they have done as Super-Mods, which foreshadows how well they will do as Admins :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back