• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Needs a new name

..--XXPokemonXX--..

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Guys
I just finished all my years in seniors and now i am a Master for the first time. Now as the time has come for the city championsips i have to change the way i think of my opponent and change my strategies of the deck. So i thought why dont i have a fresh start and see what decks i can take in consideration. Dont get me wrong but i have beaten a machamp deck and vielgar deck in 2 turns so need some thing away from any of these decks like dilagachomp or lxchomp or machamp or vilegar or shuppet deck. So what would you guys reccomend for me as i have alot of experiance in playin so any ideas.

RE: ...----::::Fresh Start::::----...

I'm running a half finished arceus deck, and still it has a decent win ratio against vilegars and dialgachomps.
I'd suggest one of these, for the sake of metagaming, or looking at the team rogue page for their rogue decks if you want something semi obscure.

RE: ...----::::Fresh Start::::----...

Toronto Rep =D

um if youve played a lot as you said try something SP if your not comfortable with it maybe play rogue? playing ROgue is always fun

Back