DPPt/HGSS Need Uxie and Azelf

Hauntyd_Wish

Wish Maker
I really need Uxie and Azelf, if anybody's willing to trade. I don't need to keep them, I just need their data for the National Dex, they are the LAST two Pokemon, and no matter how hard I try, I can't catch them...

To get the national dex you don't have to catch the Pokemon; you only have to see them.

I know, and you can't see them unless you battle or obtain information on them. Either way, I have the National Dex anyway.

I can help you with that. Okay what I did first was got some of those poke'balls that work better @ night. Then i went to my box and got a pokemon that knows sing, because sing will usually last longer than hypnosis, grasswhistle, etc. w' about the same level. Then I battled Uxie first, and used not the strongest physical attack, but one that would work on it, like faint attack. This didn't kill it but at least it was weak. Then i put it to sleep. Then i used the dark ball thingy and repeatedly use it until i caught it. For azelf you have to watch out for its special attack, while Uxie you half to worry about its spdef. So i hope this will work for you

I got them. It annoyed me so much, I went all out and unleashed MCD's lvl 98 Dragonite on both of them, almost completely destroying all.

Just in-case anyone that reads this gets into the same situation as Ghost Trainer #1, there's a trick to seeing Uxie/Azelf for the Sinnoh-dex without having to catch them:

- Get a low level water pokemon as the only pokemon in your party (Just for surf)
- Get a Repel
- Use the Repel and surf across the lake to the island
- Engage battle against Uxie/Azelf, and just let it beat you.

If Uxie/Azelf beat you in battle, they stay in their caves (unlike most legendaries), so you can see them for your pokedex, and them come back to catch them whenever you want.

Back