Wi-Fi Trades NEED Unown ? and some wants

Binx345

Verified Seller
Hey everyone, I am hoping to obtain the following pokemon.

Mainly NEED UNOWN?

No crazy hacked pokemon, all of my pokemon are legit that I know of, with a few being used shiny code back in ruby saphire, and a few that were specifically created somehow for me.
I do not know how to clone or hack, I may let you clone my pokemon if you know how and have references.
I also do not know much about EV/IV training.
Most of my pokemon are probably touched except for maybe some event pokes.

BINX wants
shiny zorua/zoroark
shiny genosect
shiny dieno/zweiolous/hydreigon
meloetta
keldeo
shiny zekrom
shiny kyurem
shiny duskull or dusclops
shiny bronzor
shiny hoppip/skiploom/jumpluff

Somebody please help me get unown ? today!

Binx has
unowns
legit mew- obtained with gamegenie/gameshark code for the chase mew event back in the emerald game, used the old cloning method, and moved them over
shiny yuxie
poketopia pikachu
poketopia electivire
can breed any starter/ most pokemon
have several events (would have to be cloned)
have some shinies (would have to be cloned)
distant land pokemon from XD and coluseum
just ask - I may have it
I also have pokerus.

RE: Game sprite trades!

Sorry to break it to you, but shiny Genesect and shiny Zekrom are illegal. So far, Genesect was only released as an event and cannot be shiny do to the way events are coded (can't be shiny unless the event guarantees shininess) and Zekrom (as well as Reshiram) cannot be shiny due to in-game coding. You also might want to call the mew 'legal' (since legit implies no alterations to it or to get it). I don't mean to rant, but having spent over a year RNG abusing and analyzing pokemon data, I know quit a bit about what is legal/illegal, possible/impossible, and how to (relatively easily) detect hacks.

Well I do not mind if Zekrom, Kyurem, Genosect are hacked as long as they don't have ridicoulous stats, have proper moves (moves that the legit ones can learn), proper abilities, etc.

That won't work. the only way to get a reveal glass is with a Therian Landorus with your OT. Additionally your game will have to have a marker saying you already picked up Landorus from the Dream Radar before the event will activate. Hacked in Reveal Glasses won't work until the event activates and Therians can't be traded. This one is sealed up tight.

Hey isharingan....I am soo confused on the beast form (therian) trio. Dream radar....is it the dream world thing online on a pc? I have yet to do that w any of my pokemon games. Or is the thing you buy from nintendo 3DS online shop and can scan the real world for pokemon ? Then where or how do you get the landorus on that new game thing?

it's just under $3 (assuming US currency) in the Nintendo e-shop for 3DS. You need BW2 to even use the program. If you're interested, I have a guide for the Dream Radar here I can link you (or you can find it with all the other game mechanics threads here in the Black and White 2 Discussion sub-forum). I suggest moving this conversation to private/profile messages to avoid mass posting in this thread just to clarify small points.

Ok please pm me the link.

New wants/haves ---please somebody trade with me this week (May 20)

MY haves (all would need to be cloned unless they have * in front)

*some unown
shiny haxorus- nature preserve male lv 60 lonely
*shiny haxorus- OT yael female lv 51 adament, met at wrong location
*shiny yuxie- OT mike lv 50 adament
shiny yuxie - Japanese OT hedonata lv 100 modest (when ball opens it makes wrong noise and stars)
poketopia f- magmortar lv 50 N modest
Ns castle zekrom OT Roc lv 50 modest
floccesy town shiny dratini male lv 5 calm
other shinies- just ask
victini lv50 adament liberty garden
ask about XD or coluseum pokes
manaphy lv 50 TRU calm
zorua castelia city lv 50 docile male
zoroark lostlorn female lv 50 calm
zoroark male N was ot, hasty lv 51
shiny pichu male lv 30 Gamestp jolly
pktopia pikachu female lv 10 hardy
*pktopia pikachu female lv 11 hardy
pktopia electivire male lv 50 adament
*pktopia electivire male lv 50 adament
celebi 10th aniv lv 70 relaxed
SGuild OT (from either this site or gamefaqs-specially made poke) shiny krabby male lv 5 jolly
ken sugimoris psyduck- female Japanese lv 1 bold
TRU shaymii lv 50 modest
challengers cave riolu male lv 51 Japanese docile
floccesy ranch lucario male lv 57 hasty
relic castle volcorona male lv 35 impish
Ns castle reshiram lv 77 calm
wishmaker jirachi - lv 51 impish
mew - OT cully fateful encounter lv 50 relaxed
shiny mew - OT dawn lv 53 careful
*other mew caught by me available
shiny meloetta- OT yael lv 50 modest
plasma- deoxys lv 100 quirky

Your Meloetta is hacked since all Meloettas have an event ot plus it cannot be shiny. English shiny mews are hacks. The only Mew that can be shiny is the Mew from japanese faraway island on emerald.

I believe you have stated several times you do not care about hacked pokemon, but Kevin is right here. You need to mark the hacked pokemon so potential recipients know. I can help you identify the hacked events (and Shiny Mew is possible from the Japanese Old Sea Chart event for emerald, but it would have to be RNG abused years later when RNG abuse was readilly available through the program designed to find the encounter parameters. Almost all shiny mew are hacked and the few that aren't had the event artificially activated).

I don't know, the stats are legit and I have had that shiny mew since the days silver-gold were new. Like I said it does not matter to me, so if someone hates any hacks they should not trade game sprites with me unless they want my baby (hatched) or starter pokemon. Or maybe a regular cressielia or something. I DO know some are bad hacks which to means they have stats or attacks are things that are not possible. Some were created specifically for me, like my Gwen Stefani shiny frosslass.

Binx345 said:
I don't know, the stats are legit and I have had that shiny mew since the days silver-gold were new.
I trust you mean Heart Gold and Soul Silver since the original Gold and Silver (gen 2 games) are not compatible with gen 3 or higher games (and mew wasn't released for gens 1 or 2, much less as a shiny which was a feature introduced in gen 2).

I don't really care if your Mew or Jirachi is cloned, (or cheated) I just really want them. I do have pretty much all Unowns if you still want them. I don't have my DS right now but if you want, you can PM me or whatever. :D

Bump please somebody help me get unown ?, I have just spent hours trying to get them all in soul silver ruins, but the guy wont give up more info and so i caught all up to ? and !. Giving up, after looking up online and youtube help, cant figure out what im not doing, but please somebody just trade the unown ? to 1 of my games (probably black or white 2).

Back