• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Need LC Advice Decks w 2 Lele

Eplays10

Aspiring Trainer
Hello! I plan to start playing in Leauge cups this season and I need deck advice that play 0-2 Leles And Gardy Gx Is outta my range. BKT - BUS. Leave Decks Below Please

Golisopod GX with either Zoroark or Garbodor (I prefer Zoroark; your choice though) is a great deck that usually runs 2 Leles.

I would assume under $100 for budget right?

In that case I suggest these-

Golisopod GX
Zoroark/Drampa GX
Volcanion EX
Turbo Salazzle GX
Noivern GX/Garb
Alolan Muk GX
Xerneas BREAK
Darkrai EX/GX
Sylveon GX (No Lele required)
Aerodactyl/Talonflame
Espeon GX/Garb (Typically uses 3 Lele, but you can easily get away with 2)
Vikavolt/Tapu Bulu GX
Decidueye GX/Alolan Nintales GX (Yes, even w/out FOGP, this deck is still extremely good.)
Metagross GX/Necrozma GX
Pikachu EX/Magnezone
Greninja BREAK (No Lele required)
Marshadow Box
M Mewtwo EX (Though not popular anymore, the deck is still good, though Lele is a weak spot for this deck)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decks from some of the future sets-

Venasuar/ Shining Genesect
Raichu GX
Xurkitree GX
Kartana GX/Metagross
Buzzwole GX/Carbink BREAK
Zoroark GX/Salazzle GX
Silvally GX/Genesect EX (FAC)

There you go, there are some good decks for ya!

Last edited:
Hello! I plan to start playing in Leauge cups this season and I need deck advice that play 0-2 Leles And Gardy Gx Is outta my range. BKT - BUS. Leave Decks Below Please
SO basically any other deck. Lele is broken no matter what you put it in.
Just look up some regionals and see what topped.

Back