Help Need Help to Prepare the Next Season (South of Italy)

Giufla91

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys! I'm gonna explain my situation first.

I am into the tcg again after many years for some months now, I've got back some skill and get used to read decklists and meta, even if I am still out of practice and not in the best shape to get competitive since I have only some friends here, south of Italy, to play with.

Anyway I got the title of professor pokemon and also I've helped my local store owner to get his organizer title, so hopefully we will start a proper organized and more importan official play.

In these past months I played the famous deciplume, and many variants of it, the last (with ninetales) gave me another win in our tournaments (facing decks such as the espeon-garb), and more players are starting to believe in pokemon again and making investements in powerful decks and promising cards.

But here's the question: back in my years (2006-2009) there were many big tournaments both on a city level and a regionals, but I've seen that this year in italy there wasn't even a national tournaments, and now with the pubblication of the 250 championships points required for the world I'd like to know how to get that points in the most efficient way (excluding the possibility that i can make some important top in some big event in near nations). And in particular I'd like to know if we can organize a league cup/league challenge (obviously after have asked for the league app) even if we are (being optimistic) more or less 10/15 players.

thanks in advance to anyone who will leave an help, or a comment, an adivce or even just encouragement, also I wanna invite any players from south of italy to join this thread or send me a message! the more we are the more will be the fun and the experience we will make together!

Back