• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Need help on BUDGET deck

Jedidr

Aspiring Trainer
Ok so I need help on a budget deck for standard I have a $60 budget so no shaymin etc. What do you recommend?

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 10

* 2 Articuno ROS 17
* 1 Ducklett BKP 36
* 1 Swanna BKP 37
* 1 Glaceon-EX FAC 20
* 1 Lapras-GX SUM 35
* 2 Slowbro-EX EVO 26
* 2 M Slowbro-EX EVO 27

##Trainer Cards - 26

* 4 Crushing Hammer GEN 60
* 2 Chaos Tower FAC 94
* 4 Energy Retrieval PRC 126
* 4 Fisherman BKT 136
* 2 N FAC 105
* 4 Ace Trainer AOR 69
* 4 Slowbro Spirit Link EVO 86
* 2 Exp. Share PRC 128

##Energy - 24

* 16 Water Energy XYEnergy 9
* 4 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114
* 4 Splash Energy BKP 113

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I was thinking of this deck... Strategy: The strategy is to get slowbro ex set up and evolved into M Slowbro Ex in a few turns

Check out discount pokemon decks on youtube. He does a wide variety of (mostly) competitive cheap decks. And he's a good player and teacher.

What do you already have as far as Pokémon/trainers and what would you LIKE to play, if budget were not an issue? Greninja has been my go-to recommendation for budget decks, but with the rise in grass decks it may lose favor. Also, are you looking to play in large tournaments, small local ones, or just casually with friends or at a weekly league?

I was thinking about local ones and as far as Pokémon I want to play a dragon or slowbro deck.

Back