Need card buying advice.

DeepBlue Squirtle

I liek Squirtle
So right now I have very limited money. My friends are going to Japan in May in a school trip, which is also the date of the Malaysian Nationals (31st May). I won't be going because my parents can't afford and I wanna make Nats anyway. :pShould I get my friend to get me Japanese cards and benefit from them later or buy a Majestic Dawn box to get some cards I might need for Nats?

Though if I buy a lot of Jap cards, I can get a lot of nonsense rares, and I'll need the English copy of the card to actually use it

Thanks in advance.

I would go for the cards if you need things for nats. Japanese promos are great for collecters, but not those who need cards to play.

Spirit Of Mew said:
I would go for the cards if you need things for nats. Japanese promos are great for collecters, but not those who need cards to play.

I think I should do that, since I'm not much of a collector but more of a player.

ya definetly go for majestic dawn or any other cards you need for nats cuz who knows when the new dp5 cards will come out here.

Don't make rash decisions yet. See what's in DP5 and figure out if you really need the cards there. If you don't then you don't have to even buy ANYTHING at nats. Simple as that.

Hey, when I go to tourneys I only pay for the entry fees and nothing else.

Back